AF is late and no PMS symptoms.

sweetchut

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Was wondering if any of you went through something similar when you got your BFP. I'm usually between a 35-39 day cycle. I'm on CD42 today. 3-ish + days late. Usually, I get tender breasts almost 2 weeks to a week and half before AF. So far I have nothing. NO symptoms. Not even PMS. No tender breasts like I usually get, no nausea. The only thing I have is some light cramping and fatigue (which are new AF symptoms since I hit my 30s). So odd....

My OH and I are long distance and we are both very busy. We didn't try very hard this month and our travel schedules kept us out of the fertile window. But now that I'm late, I'm wondering if we actually did hit my window -- maybe I ovulated late?

Took a test yesterday (but it was a digital -- someone went and bought EVERY test at the grocery store except one store brand digital... probably one of us, lol) . BFN.

Anyone have something similar happen and get a BFP? Curious to hear your stories.

CD 45. I am now 6-10 days late (my cycle ranges from 35-39 days. I got a faint BFP on Monday 3/11 (but I'm starting to think maybe it was just an evap?)

Anyone experience this and then get a BFP? Holding out hope here. I haven't been this late for a period in a long, long time. We're talking years.

Hmm...I would just wait a few days longer and test again. Anything could cause AF to become late. As hard as it is, your best bet would be to wait it out a little longer before testing again.

Hi hon
I really hope and pray this is it for you. I have heard of some ladies not getting a BFP untill a week late I think some womon have slow rising HCG. I'm really hoping this is the case for you.
Good luck sweety I have everything crossed for you [-o<

Thanks, Ladies! Still getting BFN on Internet cheapies. I have an appointment with my obgyn on Tuesday to see what’s up. I would think I would have gotten a BFP by now but maybe I just didn’t ovulate this month. Who knows. Might go get a few FRER just in case. I’m a poas addict so it’s hard. Almost out of the cheapies! Lol I’m not really having any symptoms other than slight cramping here and there. So weird.

Yeah I wud go and get some Frers hon Hopfullu they will pick up something. I'm sorry ure stuck in limbo and really hope you get some answers soon hon

CD49 today. Late by 10-14 days. Obgyn appointment tomorrow. Still getting a squinter on FRER. Can't tell if it's a BFP or a shadow and maybe I've got line eye.

I'll update again after my appointment tomorrow.

SIGH!! :p

Update: Saw my doctor. She did an exam (I was due for one) and also did a urine test. That was negative. She said they usually don't due bloods until I've missed two full cycles but I told her I was going absolutely bonkers waiting. So, she agreed to do a blood test. I just got the results. Negative. So I guess I'm just skipping my period this month. Maybe I didn't ovulate. If I still haven't had a period by April, she'll do a trigger.

Glad to finally have results but still disappointed. Oh well.

Update: Saw my doctor. She did an exam (I was due for one) and also did a urine test. That was negative. She said they usually don't due bloods until I've missed two full cycles but I told her I was going absolutely bonkers waiting. So, she agreed to do a blood test. I just got the results. Negative. So I guess I'm just skipping my period this month. Maybe I didn't ovulate. If I still haven't had a period by April, she'll do a trigger.

Glad to finally have results but still disappointed. Oh well.
So sorry hun :( I know it's stressful and it doesn't make it easier when you see faint lines on frers. Are your cycles normally regular? I have a weird cycle, basically only having one to two periods a year. When we started fertility treatments back in August 2018, they prescribed me provera to help induce my period. Wonder if that would help you. Have you thought about using clomid before getting a trigger? We triggered the last two cycles, and this last one (our successful one) my OB created my cycle and started me on Clomid without a period and called the first day CD3, then went in for a sonogram to check for mature follicles on CD12 and triggered that day. He said that the clomid with or without AF would stimulate ovulation, and gosh did it! I hope that you do not need any of this to help, but wanted to throw it out there as an option if your OB is considering triggering.

Sending you lots of baby dust hun! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->