AF is late...but at home test says BFN!

butterfly29

Reaction score
Hi everyone, :hi:

I am new here and this is my first time posting. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone! :happydance:

My hubby and I have been TTC for a couple months now. My AF was due on August 11 and has not come. I took a test on the 11th and first thing in the morning on Aug. 13th (yesterday). Both said they were negative.

I have been having some symptoms, but with the negative test results I am starting to wonder if they are just in my head, or due to something else. The symptoms include (not sure if all are pregnancy symptoms but they are things that are not normal for me)

constipation off and on over the last couple weeks, extra gassy (burping a lot, farting, etc. sorry if TMI) , heartburn, slight dizzyness off and on, slight nausea off and on in waves throughout the day (no vomiting), hungry more often, very thirsty, dry lips, cramping and pinching/ pulling sensations in lower abdomen for the last week and a half, sore breasts for about the last week and a half, and a weird one (sorry if TMI) is that I had a thick discharge from my nipples a few times over the last week.

not sure what the deal is since the tests are negative. I am trying not to get my hopes up but it is so hard.

I am not sure what to think at this point.

hi hun and welcome

sending u lots of baby dust hope this is it fr you x

:dust:

It may be too early to get BFP. With DS i didn't get BFP until I was overdue AF for a good week plus.

:dust: hope you get BFP soon

fingers cross for u hunni i hope its a bfp for u i felt like u did and i was 20days late and i got a bfn i hope ur get ur BFP LOADS OF BABYDUST

It may be too early to get BFP. With DS i didn't get BFP until I was overdue AF for a good week plus.

:dust: hope you get BFP soon

Thanks for sharing that! I am going to test again at the end of the week...so we'll see!

Firsty .. welcome to B&B :hi:

Fingers crossed for you hun .. I agree with the others, try testing again in a couple of days. Hope you get your BFP :hugs:

Loadsa :dust:

welcome to the forum!

fingers crossed for your BFP hun xxx

Welcome to BnB!!

Hope you get your BFP and test with your FMU!!

xxx

:hi:Hi, Welcome to BnB.......

I hope you get your BFP soon!

:dust:

so, my AF decided to show herself today! I am so bummed. I really was hoping this would be it! Another month of TTC coming my way! Atleast the trying is fun.

sorry to hear the :witch: got you

fingers x'd for next month hun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back