AF is messing with me!

Pirate

Retired
Reaction score
I'm beyond frustrated right now. I thought AF had started on Sunday (6/30), but it turns out that it was barely more then brownish mucous spotting. I didn't think much of this because sometimes this happens for a day before I start the heavy flow (not often, but enough that I don't consider this to be abnormal), but here we are three days later (7/3) and nothing. No cramps, no bleeding, no more spotting, no indication that she's coming, nothing. I took an HPT yesterday afternoon which was negative. It was a $.88 Walmart cheapy and I didn't use FMU, but at 21 DPO I would think that if I was pregnant if would have shown up anyway. I so hate this! I'm not really having pregnancy symptoms. I had reallllllyyyyy sore boobies from 6-12 DPO and they just felt bigger, but now they are back to normal.

I just want a positive test or to start AF, I really hate this "in limbo" crap! If AF hasn't showed by tomorrow morning, I'll test again. I have one more cheapy test and if that shows BFN and AF still doesn't show I'll go get a good test.

Can anyone relate to this?

cant relate but wanted to send you a hug. I really hope you find the answer either way soon. the unknown is frustrating :hugs:

That's frustrating! I'm so sorry! Hopefully you'll get your answer either way soon. :hugs:

I'm beyond frustrated right now. I thought AF had started on Sunday (6/30), but it turns out that it was barely more then brownish mucous spotting. I didn't think much of this because sometimes this happens for a day before I start the heavy flow (not often, but enough that I don't consider this to be abnormal), but here we are three days later (7/3) and nothing. No cramps, no bleeding, no more spotting, no indication that she's coming, nothing. I took an HPT yesterday afternoon which was negative. It was a $.88 Walmart cheapy and I didn't use FMU, but at 21 DPO I would think that if I was pregnant if would have shown up anyway. I so hate this! I'm not really having pregnancy symptoms. I had reallllllyyyyy sore boobies from 6-12 DPO and they just felt bigger, but now they are back to normal.

I just want a positive test or to start AF, I really hate this "in limbo" crap! If AF hasn't showed by tomorrow morning, I'll test again. I have one more cheapy test and if that shows BFN and AF still doesn't show I'll go get a good test.

Can anyone relate to this?

I actually had brown spotting that started on the morning of 11 dpo and it lasted for 4 days. I was hopeful that it was implantation bleeding but no such luck. AF came with full force this morning. I think this has happened only once before. Our bodies can be frustrating at times!! I hope you're luckier than I am and get your BFP! Good luck and lots of baby dust!

I really appreiciate the support of all the ladies on this board! Well, AF came yesterday afternoon, and she's being particularly nasty to me this month. Better to know then to be in limbo though! I had a couple of glasses of red wine last night and slept in until 7:30 this morning, so I feel pretty good today. I think we're going to start BDing every other day this cycle, probably starting at CD 4 since I ovulated at CD 6 last cycle and usually O on CD 10-11. Hopeful that July will be our month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"