AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

Aww hun,
Sorry she found you:hugs:

Lots of sticky:dust: for this cycle....the countdown to Ovulation begins:yipee:

:hug:

Same here dragonmummy. I've got that unmistakable womb-ache before she arrives. Bitch.

All the best for next cycle x

I'm just crampy and irritable and feel (TMI!!!) like I need the loo all the time. Classic AF....

She turned up at mine too this morning....:-( heres hoping for a june baba instead!!!

I hope witchy keeps away Lindsay but if not I think I may be joining you very shortly, things are not looking good. I can handle a June baby, so long as it is June 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaaaaahhhhhh what is wrong with my broken mangled up reproductive system!!!!!

So sorry to hear that!!!! All the best for next month ... Lets hope we both get BFP!

I'm sorry Dragon. The old bag showed her ugly face today for me too. All I can say is hate, hate, hate her. This BETTER be the last I see of her for 9 months.

Now, we wait for her to leave so we can obsess over when we O...the vicous cycle continues.

Still no AF and the cramps stopped. They were nothing more than twinges and normally I should be doubled over by now....

Sorry she has got you DM. Sending you lots of pma for next month!

I hear people say "felt just like AF was on her way, running to the loo (makes me giggle, being American and all) constantly ready for a mess" and then they're all like... "OMG :bfp:!" So, stop being SO NEGATIVE, missy! Don't make me come track you down! :hugs:

FX'd for you!!! Tons of ~*BABY DUST*~!!!

14dpo, :bfn: on a frer.... I think that must be it for us surely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->