AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

Witchy eventually got me too. I hate this!!!

Hope yours was just a false alarm and you get your late BFP!

xxx

If you're not bleeding all AF-like, then you're still in! Put on your game-face and get out there, lady! :)

Edit: OMG! Not to mention that you're at 14dpo! Do you have any idea how very many women don't get their :bfp: by 14dpo? There was some study or another done on women TTC and something like 30% of them had only begun implantation or didn't have nearly enough hcg in their system yet to show a positive on the day of their missed period. Your LP could be more than 14 days, ya know? Of course you know... but we're all negative about ourselves and positive about everyone else! LOL :)

Thanks girls but I do think that it would have shown up on a FRER by now.... Surely?

not neccessarily!! we should only really test when we are late, give the little eggy time to release some nice strong hormones! xx

Good luck Dragon you're not out yet. I've been having a good feeling for you and I have my fingers x'd!!

Dragonmummy - good luck, if the :witch: hasn't come yet then it's looking really good

:dust:

thats a shame hun :( ... i think the witch is in the post for me too, coz i am PMT'd out ma head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck, hope you get that BFP!!!

If she has knocked at your door yet, keep on running :p you might be looking and got away from her :p

I don't have any symptoms of ANYTHING! Although I haven't stopped farting all day... did have boiley eggs and beans yesterday though!!!

Pmsl :laugh2:

Here's hoping for your BFP soon!!!

I cracked and tested today 11 dpo with superdrug ealy hpt and BFN :cry: and to add insult to injury I am still crampy and achey. She is on her way !!

Dragonmummy - your temperature is going back up again (sorry stalking your chat) - lookin' good!!!

I don't have any symptoms of ANYTHING! Although I haven't stopped farting all day... did have boiley eggs and beans yesterday though!!!

Warn me next time you're gonna do that - I just nearly spat tea all over my lappy!

Sounds to me like you're not out yet hon - keeping it all crossed for you that she doesn't catch up with you xxx

I know! No idea what's happening people.... temps are up, had the occasional stomach cramp and got bad wind but otherwise still no symptoms of AF or pregnancy!

Hi! :hi:
I hardly ever venture out of WTT but decided to look around today and just wanted to say fx'ed for your :bfp: :hugs2:

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"