AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

Got me lots of cramps now. Reckon I'm fixed for a :witch: visit tomorrow. Oh well, maybe next month...

Ahh hope the witch stays away.....your chart looks good FX'd!

Got me lots of cramps now. Reckon I'm fixed for a :witch: visit tomorrow. Oh well, maybe next month...

Dragonmummy - I hope its a af false alarm. I was certain af was coming a few days ago. I had really bad cramps at night, 2 days on and nothing. I'm now 10 days late and still bfn.

Pfft @ cramps! Don't lose hope because of some silly cramps! Babies probably totally make you crampy. It seems logical that something growing in your abdomen could give you cramps! The cramps aren't the :witch:, it's the :baby:... hehe! :shhh:

Megsy I am LOVING your PMA!!

I reckon by tomorrow we'll have an answer.... :bfn: though again today...

Awww! :)

Impatiently awaiting news of your :bfp: tomorrow! :D

Sorry the nasty witch is on her way :hugs: if she gets you come add your next test date to my september thread, coz i have made it a super lucky one :) https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/169952-september-testing-dates-may-babies.html

Thanks SM

Welllll the fat lady still ain't singing. My chart is all over the place and I have no idea what's gwaning!!

OMG! I just looked at your chart. That is NUTS! Mine always looked like someone threw some M&M's at a chess board... just random dots all over a grid! LOL At least I can go to bed smiling and knowing that your fat lady still has laryngitis!!! I'd like to rip out her vocal chords all together actually! :hugs:

come on dragonmummy! don't give up your still in the race :p

How many DPO are you?

defo still in the race hon - hang on in there, hide in a cupboard, move house if you need to; anything so the witch can't find you!

no cramps - had to go to the GP earlier for my ear problems and he reckons that by the time youre a week late it's more likely that you ARE pregnant than not. So here's to holding out for another couple of days!

Well, it's what I wanted to hear anyway!

hpt's have turned up - am saving up for a pee....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->