AF is on her way... UPDATE pg10 - IC line at 17dpo - evap?

yay for your gp, thats the sort of doc we like, docs with PMA!

Woop woop for tests, save a nice strong one, no drinking for four hours, stay off the wine at lunchtime lol.... xxx

stay off the wine at lunchtime lol.... xxx

HA! Chance would be a fine thing!

Am home with Dragontastic - he's glued to Herbie Goes Bananas on BBC2 at the moment. Funny what kids take to.... :thumbup:

Got the proper muchies today though... Mart has bought a load of bready food and it's bloody everywhere. Except it's not now as I have eaten it. TWO yumyums for breakfast! Half a cold pizza for lunch.... SHAMEFUL!!! :dohh:

God so exciting DM!!! Have you tested yet? Waiting with fingers crossed!!! xxx

Well I tested and :bfn:

but.....

I swear when I hold it to a certain light.... in a certain way.... there's a shadow of a line. Not had that before. But then I look at it in normal light and it's just stark white so no point in a pic. But I was sure it was there from the moment the dye had all cleared from the strip.... I think I am doing my own head in now....

Will test again in the morning.

Who am I kidding, I'll test again tonight...

How exciting! I have everything crossed for you dragonmummy!

Ooooh congrats on your BFP RR - I must have missed that! Or congratulated you already and forgotten....

Hi Dragon mummy!
Just caught up on your thread... keeping my fingers crossed for you!! :)
I'm in a similar boat as you....
I'm approx 20 dpo (cycle a bit all over the place this month as was so late last month) a few days late but getting :bfn: all over the place... I had cramps a couple of days ago and some in the middle of the night last night but absolutely no sign of AF..

I hope this is our month!
Good luck hunny!
xx

fx for you Dragon Mummy, I have a good feeling about this month for you!!

We know its late,
she's past her date
Fingers crossed for Dragon Mummy,
And the sticky bean in her tummy

:dust: all over you

GAHHHHHH......you are keeping us in supsenders!!!!!! Hope its a BFP for you in the end Lindsay xxx

I am now 13 dpo and still BFN :( AF due tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for next test DM! So exciting...

I am also 13dpo (like mrphyemma) and def reckon af on her way so will be keeping fingers crossed for next month!

Yep Surrey - Newbury's not far!

More cramps again this afternoon... Nothing major just a bit of a tightening. Just want a magic window womb so I can see what's going on....

A womb window would be wonderful! It's so frustrating, it's my body, i shouldn't have to wait two weeks to know what's going on down there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->