AF Late - BFN tests - What does this mean?

milo82

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
My AF was meant to come yest but nothing. I am not usually late if anything I am sometimes early. However, I have tested last night and this morning and still BFN? Admittadely they are only cheap test sticks from the net but they claim to be early ones and sensitive so I would thought it would show up.
Most of my symptoms have disappeared apart from the nausea which is getting worse. Most of yest I thought I was going to be sick and when I ate my tea last night I wanted to gag, I have gone completely off cup of teas and I could hardly brush my teeth this morning without the need to gag. Sorry if TMI.
Do you think AF is just late? The nausea could be due to me stressing because it is late?
Please help

Could be that you ovulated later than normal, Or your luteal phase is lengthening. How many DPO are you? Good luck! Really hope it's the result you want!

I didnt use opk and this is first month trying so not sufe when ovulated. Using online calenders i am 15dpo. I am normally regular. But i wonder if i ovulated late as i was getting cramps and thick creamy discharge on the friday. But shouldnt it still show positive by now?

I didn't test positive with my first till 5 days after AF was due. For some people it can actually take weeks before they test positive. You could have just ovulated later, or took longer to implant. I'd test again in a few days. Goodluck x

I'm in a similar boat - AF is 5 days late but 2 BFNs so far - one on Sunday and one on Tuesday. I'm waiting until Saturday now.

With DS I got a false negative on the day AF was due and then didn't test again for a week, when I got my BFP at 7 days late. I hoping for the same this time.

best of luck!

I'm in a similar boat - AF is 5 days late but 2 BFNs so far - one on Sunday and one on Tuesday. I'm waiting until Saturday now.

With DS I got a false negative on the day AF was due and then didn't test again for a week, when I got my BFP at 7 days late. I hoping for the same this time.

best of luck!

I am 20 dpo according to fertility friend. I am beginning to think it is wrong. I should get a bfp by now if I am pregnant.

Oh Milo, I think we must be channeling each other haha. I was actually gonna post something like this just now too. Still bfn for me as well. No af yesterday or today. Haven't had any symptoms either except for being warm all the time & some thick, creamy cm that seems to be getting worse! But now I have sunburn, so I'm not sure if I'm actual still warm from that or what.

I wish I had some more advice, but I'm not sure either! I'm wondering if my. PCOS is back & maybe I just won't get af at all this month. Keep your head up though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->