AF Late but not excited.

gracealone

trying for 1st child
Reaction score
Ladies, it's CD35 for me today, it's 9.30pm today and no sign of AF at all. I will be properly 1day late tomorrow. I don't know how many dpo I am today since my temp is not really telling me anything. can someone please help me decipher what is happening to me right now by the look of my chart? is it annovulatory cycle? did I just ovulate? my af is supposed to due today if my body has responded the same way to clomid as it did last month. but apparently my body likes to play more tricks on me, it seems LOL!

It's very frustrating. if I just ovulated a few days back, then I have not done enough bding. so I really don't know what to expect. I really should be excited with af not showing, but how can I be? if this is an annov cycle, then I would want af to come asap, wouldn't I? and if I just ovulated, then doesn't it mean I have to wait another 2 weeks and how can I pull myself through 2 weeks of "missed period" without going crazy with POAS and messed up mind thinking "am I or am I not pregnant"? has anyone been in this situation before? I need help and reassurance here. pls someone, anyone... :sad2::sadangel:

Hi! It doesn't look like you ovulated yet. Or maybe you ovulated cd 32 or 33 but you would have to wait and see what the next few days temps are. This happened to me when I took clomid. Ovulated the first time cd15 and then it didn't work for me the next two cycles. All I can say is wait to see what your temp is tomorrow. Good luck, I know how frustrating it can be!

I thought so too. I've been getting ewcm since cd15. I had lots of it yesterday and creamy today but we didnt bd, we're tired out by all the bd this month and since i've been getting ewcm for 2 weeks i didnt think i might ov yesterday.

And today my nips gets very sore. Since i didnt take my temp on cd33, i dont really know if the spike happens on cd33 or 34. It's so uncertain, so frustrating.

The month u didnt ovulate, did u miss af and how many days did u miss it for?

I agree with the first poster.

I thought so too. I've been getting ewcm since cd15. I had lots of it yesterday and creamy today but we didnt bd, we're tired out by all the bd this month and since i've been getting ewcm for 2 weeks i didnt think i might ov yesterday.

And today my nips gets very sore. Since i didnt take my temp on cd33, i dont really know if the spike happens on cd33 or 34. It's so uncertain, so frustrating.

The month u didnt ovulate, did u miss af and how many days did u miss it for?

I had to take provera for af to arrive. Sore breasts are a good sign tho, I always got them after I ovulated! Good luck and hopefully you just ovulated late and won't have to wait a long time to start a new cycle.

Yes, i think i might just ovulated a few days ago. I had another high temp today and ff finally draw the cross hair and im now on 6dpo. So that's at least another 10days to go before af will officially be late, right? I just have to be patient.

Oh i tested today and it was a bfn of course. The only reason i tested was because of the 0.2C rise in temp. I thought it was my highest temp yet but apparently my highest last cycle was 36.7C.

I'll try to stay away from poasing until af is officially MIA. Lol.

Thanks for your help! Greatly appreciate it. Helps me understand where i am in this cycle and put my mind at ease. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"