AF late but still getting BFN's? Come and join me

Hi all
I'm in the same boat had an accident with OH 15 days ago and have been having some v weird symptoms and still BFN! I have pcos and have no periods but still ovulate I will be 16dpo tommorow

Always hungry ( v unlike me) urinating so much more past 2 days dizzy feeling out of breath a lot although I'm pretty fit and normally takes a lot for me to be out of breath hot flushes been taking naps during day and I think I had implantation bleeding ( brown pink and orange spotting for 4 days stopped yesterday)

So scared to test again!!!

Oh spring orchid I wasn't trying to scare you. I was reading that cervical or ovarian cancer can cause no period. I'm a hypochondriac I search for every possible cause because I'm weird like that..haha but I doubt that is the reason. Hopefully we are just pregnant freaks! LoL...

Oh that's ok. If it makes you feel any better I had a cervical smear test a couple of months ago that came back as normal, so no cervical cancer here and I still have no period! I'm sure you don't need to worry about that in this case :)

Hi all
I'm in the same boat had an accident with OH 15 days ago and have been having some v weird symptoms and still BFN! I have pcos and have no periods but still ovulate I will be 16dpo tommorow

Always hungry ( v unlike me) urinating so much more past 2 days dizzy feeling out of breath a lot although I'm pretty fit and normally takes a lot for me to be out of breath hot flushes been taking naps during day and I think I had implantation bleeding ( brown pink and orange spotting for 4 days stopped yesterday)

So scared to test again!!!

Maybe the 4 days of spotting was an odd period?

I keep posting replies but then it says my post will have to be reviewed before it appears. WTF? Why does nothing in my life work right now?!

It is due to the swear word, apologies, but they need to be moderated. It shouldnt happen again if you don't use it.

I keep posting replies but then it says my post will have to be reviewed before it appears. WTF? Why does nothing in my life work right now?!

It is due to the swear word, apologies, but they need to be moderated. It shouldnt happen again if you don't use it.

Oh ok, my fault sorry! I was feeling a bit irate at the time due to circumstances. I'm not usually the type to swear, just feeling a bit desperate. Will keep it clean from now on!

Maybe the 4 days of spotting was an odd period?
It wasn't like a period at all tho it was only there when wiped and I never have light periods like ever I always start off so heavy I have to take day off work as can't walk because of pain this was like one cramp then very light for the 4 days it's confusing haha !

hey ladies,, well i tested yesterday nothing tested today nothing, still on and off cramping , started to get very tired now though, boobs still not sore which is extremeley odd for me... time to call the dr me thinks...xx

Hi ladies, just checking in. Youngmommy, did you have your appointment today?

I called up my clinic to let them know AF had started and they managed to fit me in straight away. IUI schedules for Friday 16th. Shame I came out of the clinic to find someone had hit my car!

Went to the Dr today. Bfn there as well. She doesn't think I am pregnant. She took some blood, going to check my thyroid, hemoglobin and do a CBC. Also have ultra sound scheduled in a week she wants to check for cysts and also wants to check my bladder as she is concerned about me peeing every half hour. Also have pap smear scheduled next week as well. She said after all these tests if everything comes back OK she want to do some hormone testing. So I will find out one way or another what is going on. I have been using opks the last few days because I am around my normal ovulation time and they seem to be getting darker so I believe I am getting ready to ovulate and will have my AF this cycle. I'm thinking I had an an ovulatory cycle this month which delayed my AF. If I did this was my very first one. I hope its not the start of a bunch to come in the future. I am 27 years old and me and dh wanted to stop trying by my 30th birthday as he is 39 and doesn't want to wait much longer.which I can totally understand where dh is coming from. We have a 6 year old son already he is nonverbal autistic. We might just count our losses and focus more on our son. :)

So sorry someone hit your car! I would have been so upset. I'm really hoping they left a note!

Welshgem: seriously? You are due some luck, that's really crap. I hope something really great is on it's way to you very soon.

Youngmommy: please keep us updated with the outcome of all your tests, I'm really curious to know what's going on. Sorry your doctor didn't seem hopeful. I'm sorry for all of us, it's been a tough time.

As for me, I just got back late from a long work day, during which my brother texted me to say my new nephew has just been born. Was just getting in the shower and saw that I've begun spotting so looks like my period is about to start.

Aww so sorry spring :( yeah its definitely been a rough one this month. I was so sure I was pregnant had all the symptoms and everything just a huge dissapointment. I wanted to cry yesterday after 2 years of trying thought it finally happened for me again. Ugh. This TTC business is just ripping me apart emotionally I really don't know how much more I can take after 24 cycles I am beat. I feel like raising my white flag.

Holy crap! I have been so caught up in this baby business I didn't even realise me and dh's 8 year wedding anniversary is in 5 days...ugh I'm so horrible.

Happy anniversary! Definitely an excuse to forget about problems and go out and celebrate together.

I completetly understand needing to take a break from TTC. Although I have read lots of accounts of people giving up in frustration and then somehow getting pregnant when they weren't purposely trying. Not sure how that works but seems to be common. Plus, there's always a small chance your doctor could be wrong and the Ultrasound will prove otherwise - that's what I'm secretly hoping for.

No period as of yet! I thought it would start properly in the night and my husband went out and got me painkillers in anticipation, but now it's late afternoon the day after and I haven't had anything since! Not a single spot and no cramping.

Just when I'd mentally thrown in the towel, it seems there is yet more to speculate over! Ugh.

Thanks for staying so positive my positive button is broke at the moment its nice to have someone to talk to about these things. I still have no AF either. Sounds like you just had some spotting. Have you considered going to the Dr? I want you to get your bfp so bad after all the ups and downs this month you deserve it.

Thanks you, that's really nice of you! I'm so hoping both you and Welshgem get your BFP's too as you've both been waiting so long. You deserve some happiness.

I've definitely had a few 'broken positive button' days too. Just go with it and allow yourself to feel how you feel for a while. Some days I've been so negative and emotional and then I wake up feeling a bit stronger. It's normal because we want this so badly and our body's are playing this cruel joke.

I'm hanging on for my scan on Saturday and then I'll probably book to see the nurse on Monday (CD53) again. I don't like seeing the doctor - no matter what I'm there for they always make me feel like I'm exaggerating or something, whereas the nurse is more empathetic.

Todays update - cramping for about 2 hrs todays and the slightest hint of spotting, no AF.

Aww so sorry spring :( yeah its definitely been a rough one this month. I was so sure I was pregnant had all the symptoms and everything just a huge dissapointment. I wanted to cry yesterday after 2 years of trying thought it finally happened for me again. Ugh. This TTC business is just ripping me apart emotionally I really don't know how much more I can take after 24 cycles I am beat. I feel like raising my white flag.

I am so sorry sweetie. I know its rough TTC (after 5 years for me). I for awhile thought it was not even possible for me. They say that worrying about getting pregnant can sometimes play a part on whether you do or not. I know its not medical science or anything but I hear it from a lot of ppl. I also hear like other shave said that the moment you stop trying is the moment it will happen! Go figure, mother nature can be so cruel!!

I only wish you the best, and I really REALLY hope you get your much deserved :bfp: very soon! Keep your head up hun the little bean im sure you know is worth it!

Todays update - cramping for about 2 hrs todays and the slightest hint of spotting, no AF.

Let us know!! I want to see both of you get a :bfp: asap!

Thanks so much ladies. I was trying to take my mind off of everything. But I checked out my order form for my ultrasound apparently I misunderstood the Dr. My paper says diagnosis ovarian cyst and I have to have a full bladder for the uturine ultrasound she isn't checking my bladder. They are also doing a transvaginal ultrasound. Then I have a pap a couple days later. Blood work still hasn't come back yet for thyroid check. I was using opks the past week they started getting darker then faded out again. Seems like my body is trying to O but just can't. I really don't understand what's going on been having normal periods for years now my body just decides to freak out? I just don't understand it. I know that plus size women have a harder time conceiving and at 260 pounds I have that against me for sure. I wasn't always big. When I found out I was pig with DS in 2006 I weighed 165. Maybe I should just focus my time on getting back healthy again and lose this 100 pounds I want to lose. Ugh...I just want to cry.

Thanks so much ladies. I was trying to take my mind off of everything. But I checked out my order form for my ultrasound apparently I misunderstood the Dr. My paper says diagnosis ovarian cyst and I have to have a full bladder for the uturine ultrasound she isn't checking my bladder. They are also doing a transvaginal ultrasound. Then I have a pap a couple days later. Blood work still hasn't come back yet for thyroid check. I was using opks the past week they started getting darker then faded out again. Seems like my body is trying to O but just can't. I really don't understand what's going on been having normal periods for years now my body just decides to freak out? I just don't understand it. I know that plus size women have a harder time conceiving and at 260 pounds I have that against me for sure. I wasn't always big. When I found out I was pig with DS in 2006 I weighed 165. Maybe I should just focus my time on getting back healthy again and lose this 100 pounds I want to lose. Ugh...I just want to cry.

Sorry you are having such a rough time lately. With all that testing it must be getting exhausting for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->