AF late but still getting BFN's? Come and join me

Well as this morning my nipples feeling tingly to touch, took a test and still negative.. got a drs app on the 20th so may be more answers then?

Hey ladies

Hope you're all well and had a lovely weekend...

Im now 12 days late for me period... still had a negative today.. ive thrown up, back ache, cramps, tired and massive boobs (still no pain) ... i have no idea what to do ha xxx

Fingers crossed for you, Chembolina!! the fact that you feel so miserable is a great sign:winkwink: :thumbup:

Here's hoping you get you BFP any day now so you can be free from this limbo nightmare we are in!

Hey Youngmommy26 - any update? Did AF arrive yet?

Sorry to hear a few of you still don't have your answers...

Hi ladies I am currently 2 days late for AF with odd symptoms this month.
Cramping off/on since ovulation
extreme thirst since 5DPO
tiredness/fatigue (but I am always a sleepy person lol)
stretchy brown CM at 11DPO, and since then just this yellow/tan creamy CM only when wiping/checking.
Cervix is high, CLOSED, semi-firm and feels like the shape changed?
Dizzy spell at 14DPO - I really think this was implantation
Tested at 13DPO and 15DPO and only BFN
Today I think is 17DPO (I'll have to double check my notes)
Haven't had ANY pink/red or any actual spotting (it doesn't reach pantyliner) which I normally get a few days before AF and I also actually haven't had any headache/migraine that I seem to get for 3 days straight before AF.
:coffee: will likely test again on Wednesday or so with OH.

Well, I am out.
On to next month :coffee:

I'm CD33 and a BFN. And I'm usually super regular. Argh!! Good to know others experience this also.

Hi everyone!
I seem to find myself in the same situation as most of you.
My cycles are typically 31-34 days long - and have been this way for as long as I can remember.
When I became pregnant 2 years ago, I O'd on CD17 and got my :bfp: on CD31.
Well, now, I find myself on CD35 and 2 :bfn:. On CD17,18,&19 I spotted. I believe that was around my O time. I've never spotted mid-cycle before, but research said it was normal around ovulation. It was only enough for a panty liner.
Do you think my cycle reset itself when I spotted? Could it have been ovulation?
My DH and I were going to TTC this coming cycle, so it figures things would get all messed up! The luck of it.

Hi I hope you don't mind me joining in. I'm currently on cd 41 and af hasn't shown... Yet. My leutal phase is always 14 days long and I ovulated around the 21st April so I guess that makes me between 6-10 days late. Not really had many symptoms except increased watery cm and some tingly nipples. Oh is convinced my boobs feel bigger but I'm not so sure! Done several tests and they have all come back negative. Not sure if I should hold out until my next cycle date or go see the docs about a blood test?

well i went drs today , she felt my stomach and sent of urine sample for a test, if negative i have to have a scan!

well i went drs today , she felt my stomach and sent of urine sample for a test, if negative i have to have a scan!

How long did she say it would take to get the results back?

Friday afternoon!! long wait!!

Wow that is really long, especially for a urine sample. What all are they testing for? If it was just for pregnancy, they use the same method you do with HPT. So it really should not take that long.

Friday afternoon!! long wait!!

Wow that is really long, especially for a urine sample. What all are they testing for? If it was just for pregnancy, they use the same method you do with HPT. So it really should not take that long.

they have referred the sample to hospital?... when do you think i should phone back? reception said Friday pm

Oh yeah just do what they asked of ya. I was just wondering because that seemed rather long for what I am used to experiencing with urine tests. I guess it just all depends on the place.

well the drs called me this morning, and my pregnancy test is negative xx

Hey ladies - I'm at 14 dpo and playing the waiting game.

No sign of bleeding or spotting, but I am a little moody and craving sweets so perhaps AF is a nano-second away. *crossing fingers*

Honestly I can't complain because this is the farthest I've gotten while TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->