AF late, PMS or pregnancy symptoms? (((UPDATE!!!!!))) :D

Midnightie

Reaction score
This cycle has been really weird, I normally get a positive OPK on CD13 and CD14 and my cycle has been 26 days all this year except on 2 months where is was more than 30 days (but I have a guess why it might have been a little late, I was eating lots of soy stuff one of the months and the other month I had to travel very far, and went through a dramatic change of temperature and weather).

This is my second cycle of trying and this month I did not get any positive OPK :s and I only had 7 to check, I tested from CD12 to CD19 and all negative. I bd'd 3 times this month on CD 11, CD 14 and CD 18. If my cycle is supposed to be 26 days, I should have gotten my period 3 days ago, and nothing.

I tested on CD 27 and it was a BFN. :cry:

Symptoms I have been having are:

dizziness, hunger, sleepiness, weird fluttery feeling in uterus area, irritability, feeling like crying, creamy CM, some days of shooting pains in breasts, cramps, leg cramps, heartburn, and today horrible shooting pain in vagina.

I'm not sure if I'm late because I might have had an anovulatory cycle this month :sad2: or because I might be pregnant.

This is so confusing, if I'm not I would just want AF to be here so I stop being in this limbo. Someone told me to wait till Friday to test again.
I want to test again but I hate seeing those BFN :(

What do you all think?

This cycle has been really weird, I normally get a positive OPK on CD13 and CD14 and my cycle has been 26 days all this year except on 2 months where is was more than 30 days (but I have a guess why it might have been a little late, I was eating lots of soy stuff one of the months and the other month I had to travel very far, and went through a dramatic change of temperature and weather).

This is my second cycle of trying and this month I did not get any positive OPK :s and I only had 7 to check, I tested from CD12 to CD19 and all negative. I bd'd 3 times this month on CD 11, CD 14 and CD 18. If my cycle is supposed to be 26 days, I should have gotten my period 3 days ago, and nothing.

I tested on CD 27 and it was a BFN. :cry:

Symptoms I have been having are:

dizziness, hunger, sleepiness, weird fluttery feeling in uterus area, irritability, feeling like crying, creamy CM, some days of shooting pains in breasts, cramps, leg cramps, heartburn, and today horrible shooting pain in vagina.

I'm not sure if I'm late because I might have had an anovulatory cycle this month :sad2: or because I might be pregnant.

This is so confusing, if I'm not I would just want AF to be here so I stop being in this limbo. Someone told me to wait till Friday to test again.
I want to test again but I hate seeing those BFN :(

What do you all think?
It may be too soon to call an anovulatory cycle based on what you said. It may also be that this cycle is more than 26 days.

You've had 30+ days in the past therefore this could be another one. Unfortunately PMS and early pregnancy symptoms are similar so unless you test + you're not pregnant.

Do you temp?
If so did you see a clear thermal shift?
How long is your normal luteal phase?

I do not regularly temp because I co-sleep and breastfeed my child so I wake during the night and don't wake up at the same temp and sometimes even forget. My lutheal phase is usually 14 days.

Yahh congratulation =)
How many dpo are you?

Congrats! I bet you ovulated as soon as the OPKs ran out...lol

Give's me hope AF is 3 days late.. Buying a frer tomorrow to take monday morning! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->