AF Late

natp18

Reaction score
Sods law isnt it.........I get my clomid and folicle tracking from the NHS at long last. But still cant use it as my AF hasnt come,2 days late and Nope def not pregnant as day 21 progestion test showed I havent ovulated and pregnancy tests have come back negative. I can see this being another long wait for my AF.....since loosing Lillie I have had normal 28 day periods apart from Januarys which was a 40 day period.

I was so hoping that by some miracle that I would get that BFP when I tested this morning.I cant see it coming now as all BFP show up after 2 days missed,dont they?

I am not convinced with that day 21 test either,they give me that test presuming I ovulate on the 14 day of my cycle but I am convinced I ovulate later around about day cd18 so to test me on day 21 would be pointless,wouldnt it?

anyone else had similar experiences and does anyone know anything about cervicle mucus (sorry if to much info) my mucus has gone really light green almost like snot very thick YUK YUK YUK I know sorry....oh and there seems to be a bit of it.

Hope your all well
Hugs
Nat xx

Hi hun, if ur cervical mucus is green it sounds like a infection could be poss so i would get checked out by your dr to be on the safe side.
I was on clomid for 6mths and it did work with me, ie i ovulated with it, but never got pregnant. I was on 50mg. Never had side effects other than severe mood swings and my periods were more reg once i started on it too :)

This was a few yrs ago though. I O'd all on my own when i finally got pregnant so hoping i can manage that again asap. Good luck xxx

Hi hun, if ur cervical mucus is green it sounds like a infection could be poss so i would get checked out by your dr to be on the safe side.
I was on clomid for 6mths and it did work with me, ie i ovulated with it, but never got pregnant. I was on 50mg. Never had side effects other than severe mood swings and my periods were more reg once i started on it too :)

This was a few yrs ago though. I O'd all on my own when i finally got pregnant so hoping i can manage that again asap. Good luck xxx

Hi Hun

I thought infection too hun,so got the practice nurse to dip my pee but all was clear,she didnt know alot about cervicle mucus arghhh.

I have my fingers crossed fo you hunni
hugs
Nat xxx

Can they give you provera to get your af done and on to the clomid cycle? hx

Hi Hun

I have to wait until CD37 before they ll give me Provera incase I might be preggers. Cant see that happening and they have said it wont given CD21 progestion result.....then again this is the GP who knows very little,my fertility dr in on leave and his replacement well we couldnt get much out of him as his English was terrible arghhhh so frustrating ifI ha money I would go private.Anyway how are you hun? xx

Am ok - testing 18th March - had some twinges and tightgness 4dpo to now so fxd I'm not just reading something of nothing ( knowing my luck it was my ibs!! ).

Getting back on the weightloss wagon tomorrow ( been visiting my gran today so only got back in at 9pm aaaaarrrrggghhhhh ) but hey - all philosophical about it!!

Sorry you're banging your head against the medical wall!! how long away is cd37?

hx

Still no show arghhhhhhh

Why is everything a wait?

hope your all well xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back