Af like cramping

Yes we are eating for the bean/seed now! They don't understand or the things our body is doing.

That's lovely that you weren't trying. Nice surprise for you. We were trying for 4 months too. Stopped taking bc end of may so lucky it happened so soon. We were trying a relaxed approach this month and I wasn't tracking anything.

Our stories are very similar :)

Yes, best surprise of my life! I was shaking :) Started calling ours the bubble today.. our bubble is waving at your seed hehehe :D
The relaxed approach seems to work best most of the time.. so pleased for you that you didn't have to wait long, hormone disruption can mess things up for ages.

Wow it's amazing how similar our stories are.. won't it be amazing when we have our scans :')
Can I ask if you've decided whether or not you want to find out the sex at 20 weeks?

Aw the seed is waving back to bubble.

I agree the relax approach is the best. I was on a forum on the period diary app and see so many poor girls torturing themselves each month. Yes TTC is stressful but it should be fun and exciting too which is why we decided not to track anymore.

Yes we are going to find out the sex. Are you going to? Have you told anyone yet? Xx

Was just reading and wanted to shout out to you both!
I am pregnant with my first child and I am currently 5 weeks 1 day!
I am due june 7th...we all have so much in common :) I hope we can remain in touch and help each other through all of this!

take care

emma :)

Yup normal and at 7 weeks I had horrible cramping that woke me up.. I thought the worst but I had my scan the next day and everything was perfect

Hey Emma be lovely to have you to share this journey with. When did you get you BFP? How long we're you trying? Xx

Heya Emma and welcome, congratulations on your pregnancy! :D
I'm really finding having ladies to talk to so useful..

I think we do want to find out the sex, yes, can't wait :) Aand no one yet, no, I'm going home this weekend, going to tell my close friends then most likely. What about you both??

By the way we should make a new forum in the pregnancy club or whatever and move there so 'AF like cramping' doesn't keep appearing on peoples forum list! Also I have another person on here who's the same dates as us who I can tag :D

xx

I don't know how to make a new one. Does anyone else as I think we should carry this in somewhere else :) xx

Doodle and Emma, I've made a new forum over in Pregnancy groups and discussions and it's called 'First Pregnancies due June 2014' and I've tagged you both and two others that are almost the same dates as us. Post there so I know it works! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->