AF like cramps the past 2 days.. is BFP still possible!?

heather318

Reaction score
So yesterday, at 11DPO I got a BFN. The remainder of the day and today I've been having cramps that make me feel like AF is coming. But nothing is there. AF is officially due tomorrow.

Is it possible that the cramps are implantation related and that's why I got a BFN because nothing happened yet? I'm trying to not get my hopes up, but I'm slowly going insane waiting!

sure its possible its implant..dont count yourself out yet..good luck!!!

Im in the same position huni, i have had sore boobs since ov and also the watery cm also been having cramps like AF is coming but nothing yet. But tested yesterday and today (DPO 12) and still a BFN!! Im devastated i have to admit, i want to be hopeful but im loosing hope and can't stop crying. I really hope its a BFP and maybe the HCG has not hit the pee yet? Is that possible??

Lots of hope and baby dust to you and us all xxxx

Thanks for the hope/encouragement. My boobs have been sore as heck for the past week. Which didn't happen at all last month. I just have no clue what is going on right now. Pretty certain that AF making her appearance tomorrow on Christmas day would just be the icing on the cake. :growlmad:

I am in the same boat girls although I had a very faint thin pink line on a FRER yesterday, but the tests I did today were Asda, Clear Blue digital and poundland and were all neg. I am 15dpo, due on today but so far nothing, I am having watery cm, AF pains and my bits are aching, not sure why my bits are aching, lol! I am not hopeful I have had my BFP as really the last time I BD was 2 weeks ago now and I would of thought a BFP would show now. I bet I will have the witch tomorrow, nice pressie hey? Good luck girls. xxx

I am in the same boat as you ellaandcallum.

I am 13 dpo, just did a test today and came up with a BFN :-(

My AF isn't due until Monday the 28th, so another 2 days to go... I would be 15 dpo then.

Am having pregnancy-like symptoms for the past 1 week (sore boobs, cramping though this has stopped yesterday, feeling nauseous all the time) but this could all very well be pre-PMS as well so not getting my hopes too high.

Allthough I must admit I was really disheartened to see the BFN come up this morning..... :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->