AF on way, or possibly pregnant?

Reaction score
Ok, so I did not take record of my cycle this month (the chart attached is a rough guess).

I have a fertility calender on my computer which says my AF was due 02 March and my calender says 05 March (Today).

Late last night when I went to the toilet there was a bit of blood (red/pink) on the paper, so put a pad in and expected to wake up with AF.
Then in the morning there was a bit more, but since then, nothing, just a bit of normal cm.

I've had mild cramps, like I get before AF, but they then stop, and come back a few seconds what seems like hours later.

I never had any signs i was expecting with my first, and test was negative till I was 8 days late. I am on CD 34 today, normal cycle is around 29-31 days.

That sounds extremely promising!!!

Hopefully you'll get your BFP in just a few days!!

A smear of brown since this post, and thickish cm cross between sticky and ew, at times dry. Still no sign of AF. It normally shows CD 31, by midday, or midnight the same day. I am now on CD 34.
It's been 14 days since probable OV.

Could be! I've always had AF type cramps before all of my BFPs and I was sure AF was on the way each time.

Bit more spotting this morning, a dark red, then nothing then each time since a bit more streaky spotting when I wipe. Mild cramps. I get the feeling AF is around the corner, a very long cycle, no idea why.

I took a test this morning and it was negative - but with my first it was as well, until I was 8 days late, which by one date would be Sunday, the other will be a week from today.

Oooh good luck hun...hope you get your bfp soon :)

Fingers crossed it's just implantation spotting!

Hi all ! I'm new here , I don't really know what I'm expecting out of all this, but you all seem great and sometimes a woman just needs support !! What better place to come right hehe . .

So my hubby and I have been ttc now for over a year, him being 40 and I'm 24 . He used to be prescribed meds for the longest time that actually hurt his semen count, now that we have been ttc he has stopped and been trying everything to get it back to normal and ready to go!! My cycles go anywhere from 29-34 days lately , this month is the first month I stopped testing to see when I O (I'm a little drained from it all) and we only bd once this month and if I go by my app on my phone it was on the day that I would of O . . I thought for sure I was out this month. .

I started feeling really bloated and mild cramps (usually mine are horrible and cauE me to be stuck in bed) and I had headaches and thought oh wow AF is here for sure !! Days wet by and my nipples have been crazy sore and sensitive , even the pressure from my bra is irritating �� . . And I went to a restaurant with the hubby and his father and all the smells of the food just nauseated me and I wanted to run out , I love onions and hot sauce and when they were at the table I nearly had to run to the bathroom . . Sooo weird for me , so I decided to test with first response yesterday day being day 31 and - negative . . I'm so confused seeing as my nipples still kill, I feel bloated , crazy headaches , can't sleep at night , nauseaous waves hit me often , and none of this is like me . . So today being day 32 I promised I wouldn't rest again just to see a BPN �� one second I feel like this could be my lucky month and the very next I'm convinced AF is here an I'm out

Still nothing... It's making me go a little crazy. If AF is going to show she better hurry it up, or skip somewhere else, cos this is pushing our IVF date out and I may miss my month entirely.

Still nothing... It's making me go a little crazy. If AF is going to show she better hurry it up, or skip somewhere else, cos this is pushing our IVF date out and I may miss my month entirely.

Have you tested?

Hi all ! I'm new here , I don't really know what I'm expecting out of all this, but you all seem great and sometimes a woman just needs support !! What better place to come right hehe . .

So my hubby and I have been ttc now for over a year, him being 40 and I'm 24 . He used to be prescribed meds for the longest time that actually hurt his semen count, now that we have been ttc he has stopped and been trying everything to get it back to normal and ready to go!! My cycles go anywhere from 29-34 days lately , this month is the first month I stopped testing to see when I O (I'm a little drained from it all) and we only bd once this month and if I go by my app on my phone it was on the day that I would of O . . I thought for sure I was out this month. .

I started feeling really bloated and mild cramps (usually mine are horrible and cauE me to be stuck in bed) and I had headaches and thought oh wow AF is here for sure !! Days wet by and my nipples have been crazy sore and sensitive , even the pressure from my bra is irritating �� . . And I went to a restaurant with the hubby and his father and all the smells of the food just nauseated me and I wanted to run out , I love onions and hot sauce and when they were at the table I nearly had to run to the bathroom . . Sooo weird for me , so I decided to test with first response yesterday day being day 31 and - negative . . I'm so confused seeing as my nipples still kill, I feel bloated , crazy headaches , can't sleep at night , nauseaous waves hit me often , and none of this is like me . . So today being day 32 I promised I wouldn't rest again just to see a BPN �� one second I feel like this could be my lucky month and the very next I'm convinced AF is here an I'm out

Hi! I'm new here too. They Mayo Clinic (and correct me if I'm wrong, but most doctors also) says that the best time to test is a week after missed AF. There are ladies who get BFPs before that, but not everyone does. If you get to a week past your AF date and you still have no AF and still no BFP, I'd call my doctor for a blood test. Good luck!!!

Have you tested?

Yeah I did earlier today, was negative. Was a cheap test though.
Will re-test on Monday I think.

Hi! I'm new here too. They Mayo Clinic (and correct me if I'm wrong, but most doctors also) says that the best time to test is a week after missed AF. There are ladies who get BFPs before that, but not everyone does. If you get to a week past your AF date and you still have no AF and still no BFP, I'd call my doctor for a blood test. Good luck!!!

I was the same with my 1st. 3 days late was negative. 8 days late was positive.

Hi There,

Well your symptoms are very promising. If your cycles are occasionally 34 days, I'd hold out until day 35 to test. I know a lot of woman who didn't receive BFPs until they were several days late. I think it may still be early for your BFP!! FX!!

Another morning... no spotting... no Af.

Another morning... no spotting... no Af.

Sorry to hear, that's very frustrating!

Ps- I just noticed your "no AF" sign in your signature, that's hilarious!!

I like my sign :)

I'm going to go with that was either it for my period, or I had the most latest ever ovulation, and will get a full bleed within 2 weeks. No other signs happening now at all. Feeling normal, albeit a bit ripped off. And hoping normal in the next cycle so to not delay our ivf date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->