AF or Implantation bleeding?

Jenniiii

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am 21 and married. I normally have a 30-33 day cycle and never got my periods early.. (it do get late up to 34 days but very rarely) . The first day of my last period was 27th April and I was surprised to discover AF yesterday which is the 26th days of my cycle.. My husband and I had sex from 6th of this month to 10th of this month and he came in me every time. I'm kinda freaking out cause it is like very early for AF. Heard about implantation bleeding and this period started with brown blood.. I usually have red heavy flow on my first day it self but this time its different. However, this feels like a period but is not as heavy as my periods. It is in reddish-brown colour and heavy considered to implantation bleeding (as explained on internet). More like a light period. I'm freaking out cox of the sudden change in my Menstrual cycle.:nope: Can this be implantation bleeding or AF?

I’m along with the ride. I was suppose to start my period on the 14th and on the 13th I started to spot. I’ve been feeling off.. like butterflies, more grouchy, cries watching tv that normal people wouldn’t cry during. I spotted for three days then I stopped and seen spotting again this morning once and it’s it. I don’t really have any sore breast but I have a lot of the other symptoms. I took a test yesterday Tuesday but it was negative and I took one this morning then another negative. I hope you get whichever ending you want.

Is the original post from 5 years ago? :laugh2:

In any case. Are you still a week late Jen?

I'm also in this boat, due on tommorow, had light pink discharge today I've got a bad feeling AF is coming x

Sorry wrong Jen I bet
When was you due on? I'm unsure if I'm having a period, a very light one. Or if I'm pregnant. I don't Know whether to just dismiss it as a period or take a test. It's now red bleeding, but extremely light.

I was due on the 14th and I started spotting on the 13th. I’m still showing weird signs of pregnancy but I’m keep testing negative. Tomorrow morning I’m going in for a blood test.

Fingers crossed for you. I was due on today, had discharge/spotting yesterday. Then very light bleeding today. Its not like my normal period. I think ill see if it gets heavier. Test maybe tomorrow or Saturday , just so I can know for certain and get it off my mind. Then raady to try for another time, which has been forever. Fed up now x

Good luck to you too and fingers crossed for you. I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant this month. But I will keep you updated anyway :) x

Well the urine pregnancy test was negative.. so they took the blood test but with it being Friday I won’t know until Monday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->