Af or implantation??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by LoveYourLies, Apr 22, 2009.

1. LoveYourLies

LoveYourLies TTC Little Bean #1

argh, im afraid i may be out this month! its my first month ttc, and i have no idea whats going on. had so many symptoms, aching bbs, loads of cm, headaches, peeing, dizziness, etc etc.
    BUT woke up this morning, and it seems like af has arrived. not a lot of blood, but brown-ish discharge when i wiped. i'm 10dpo, does it seem to late for implantation? af isnt due for another week and i can't remember EVER being early before. am i just hoping?

2. josie-jo

josie-jo Mummy to Mia

Give it time! Easy to say I know!!
    See what happens over the next few days.
    I get brown CM for the a few days before the witch arrives, fingers crossed this won't be the case for you and you can test in a few days time.
    xx

3. berrukins

berrukins Mommy to 2

Nope, 10 DPO is definitely not too late for implantation. That's about the average day the embryo implants. Usually it's 7 - 12 DPO the egg implants, so you're still in!

4. LoveYourLies

LoveYourLies TTC Little Bean #1

thanks but it seems a bit heavier now, more red than brown, seems like start of af :( not enough to use tampon tho, so just gonna keep an eye on it n see what happens! :(