AF or not AF??

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
I'm soooo confused & hoping someone can offer some advice :flower:

About a week before AF was due I started getting some light pink spotting, one day it was there, the next it wasn't, over a period of 6 -7 days it was off & on and changing daily from, pink to light red to light brown so in all it lasted about the same length as AF but it was really very light (as in only really saw anything when went to the loo :blush: TMI)

From before the spotting I had AF cramps which didn't stop.....I've still been getting them now (but mainly at night).

So the 'Spotting' finished Thursday last week and when testing I've had BFN's on IC's, but still had AF type pains on & off.

Anyone got any advice/info? Its driving me mad - could it be that I didn't OV, would that cause super light AF?

Thanks xx

Hmm... the only way to tell is if you chart your temps. That way you'd be able to tell if you ovulated. I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe it was AF? What dpo are you now, do you know?

maybe wait 2 more days and try an hpt again, then if it's still a bfn, go get a blood test from your dr.

Hope you get a bfp... it's so frustrating, isn't it!!

Its really annoying :growlmad:

Just wish one way or the other either AF or BFP - Its horrible being in 'limbo'

I agree try to hold off for 2 more days, I'm having late implantation and I can't test for another few days GRRR... The 2ww is dragging and can make you just plain mad...
Everything will work out just fine... I'm crossing everything you get your :bfp: hun.

Sending tons of baby dust your way... Good luck hun... Keep us posted..

I agree try to hold off for 2 more days, I'm having late implantation and I can't test for another few days GRRR... The 2ww is dragging and can make you just plain mad...
Everything will work out just fine... I'm crossing everything you get your :bfp: hun.

Sending tons of baby dust your way... Good luck hun... Keep us posted..

Hey Hopin&Prayin, how did you find out you had late implantation? And what's your DPO when it happened? I'm wondering if I'm having late implantation too, but I've read from various sources that it usually happens 6-12 days post-O...

Your correct it happens between 6-12 dpo I "thought" it happened on the 7th, it was just spotting and WAM I woke up this morning with a temp spike and low and behold the damn :witch: got me.. Oh well... there is Valentines day I'm fertile deffo that day and I'm gonna be getting busy... Good Luck everyone who's in the holding pattern.. FX'd you all get your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->