AF or not??

davo

Reaction score
Hi,
Been so confused today...
Am roughly due AF on Saturday 29th and went to loo when I got up this morning and wiped bright red. Of course I thought 'hey, ho, AF's arrived' but then there's been nothing at all since??
No cramps, nothing.
Had brown cm off and on for 2 days over last weekend but nothing heavy.
During that time I had niggling cramps and lots of other symptoms.
Last 2 days there's been no real symptoms.
So is this the :witch: do you think?! :shrug:

Hmm that certainly sounds confusing but perhaps wait it out a few days if still no signs of AF i'd try a test :) babydust!

Thanks kjean
Wish I just could know if its AF cos I've just got a CBFM so if the witch has shown herself then at least I'll be able to start using that!

Same thing happened to me once. I had some blood a couple of days before my period was due and I was TTC. I was excited because I had never and have never since then had bleeding before my period like that, but lo and behold, a BFN when I took a HPT. I was NOT pregnant. But I later discovered that it's actually kind of common for women to bleed a few days before AF.

But you can still be preggo so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! GL!

Same thing happened to me once. I had some blood a couple of days before my period was due and I was TTC. I was excited because I had never and have never since then had bleeding before my period like that, but lo and behold, a BFN when I took a HPT. I was NOT pregnant. But I later discovered that it's actually kind of common for women to bleed a few days before AF.

But you can still be preggo so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! GL!

Thanks, it's always great to know that there are so many people on here that understandour problems or have experienced them themselves.
Been waiting all day at work to get on here for advice!!
In a weird way hopefully I'll have full blown AF in next couple of days so at least I'll know for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->