Af or Weird Pinching... ??

MrsWooolf

Reaction score
Hi ladies!! im 11dpo today bfn this morning...Anyone else getting or had this??

Im getting funny cramps on my right side. I keep swaying if its af cramps or not! I always get af cramps in the middle of tummy thats where i would stick hot water bottle but since O if i have had a cramp or anything its been on my right side and wont seem to leave there.... Its kinda like someone is pinching then letting go inside me, right side of muff!! Its weird... sometimes i think oh its af then sometimes im like hmm doesnt feel like af... its playing with my mind!! haha

Not testing again til af is late! Cant wait to find out :coffee:

Thanks

xxx

Wish I had an answer for you, BUT I am having similar things happen as well. Saturday while we were in town I was having very mild AF like cramps that passed in an hour or so. Then since then Ive had pains in my abdominal area (mostly lower or on a side). I had no thoughts of PG this time around as we didnt BD but 3 times and werent exactly "on time". So, now Im getting my hopes up again, last month I didnt have my hopes up till my AF was 3-4 days late....only to get saddened. Anyway, my pains are similar to an almost tight pinching feeling. And another pain is nearly behind my belly button and streches down to the lower part of my abdomen. Anyway....GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

y'know... I'm 2DPO and I'm already feeling AF type cramps. Definitely not my head playing with me. So I don't know. the cramping is normal though. I cramped like AF was right around the corner waiting to jump out and surprise me from the time I conceived just about LOL!

Very promising :flower: Keep us posted, dear, I wish you a BFP!!!!!

I woke up in the middle of the night last night with what I was sure was my period starting. I was also covered in cold sweat and had been dreaming a weird dream. They went away after a it but I took my temp and now I have a dip. I an 8 dpo and AF is due on sunday. I am thinking maybe implantation??? or it just screwing with my mind. I also peed 3 times in the middle of the night last night, and this morning, and I have a backache which I usually don't have in the mornings.

I have been getting the funny itching crampings that you have in the last 3/4 days and its right in the middle of my tummy, not on the sides like AF cramps.

For me AF came, or so i think. I was 3 days late this month, and its very light compared to what it usually is, and the cramps were unbelieveable. It started brown with red spots, then light red/pink now, 2nd night now and its still not heavy at all. I think I will watch it and if its short I will test on the weekend just to make sure there is no BFP there.

I am getting the same can't quite decide what the cramping is, not good at tracking my cycles but on CD26 but they are fairly irregular ie my last one was 35 days and one before 49 days.

hmm. . . . .:shrug: I would say just wait until your late to test lol thats what Im doing. AF due today for me and so far no show. Hmm just be patient hun and wait til atleast the day AF is due thts my opinion

Heres some :dust:

I am the same - I am 6 dpo and getting funny cramps/twinges on the RHS, also have a weird, "heavy feeling" in my lower abdomen...guess I will just have to wait and see what happens as I don't want to test until my af due date.

The waiting is killing me, sure does help to know that others are feeling the same!

I got a faint BFP this moring, Im hoping its the real thing.....

Congratulations Thinkbotbby! I hope there are lots of :bfp: coming! I've been having cramping on and off and I am officially late for AF today! I'm not testing till this weekend, if I can manage to wait that long! Good luck to all the ladies
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"