af... orrr.... implantation?

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
I am on CD20 of a 28 day cycle right now and 6DPO and I wiped earlier today and there was a smear of red blood... I havent had anymore red, but im still having brown dischargy stuff...

I dunno I think im getting my period early :(

could be implantation if it's only brown! good luck!

didn't want to read and go but i really wouldn't know - never had implantation bleeding - hope all goes well for you!

i think that sounds like its a pretty good chance that it was implantation...its your month..i know! ;)

i just told someone in another thread, i had implantation bleeding for a whole day and even used a tampon, it was very light tho...anyways it only lasted a day then a week later took a test and it was :bfp: good luck!

Thank you ladies... Im so afraid to get my hopes up... but I dunno... lol you know what its like! I cant help it.

It was red blood when I first wiped but brown now. I guess only time will tell!

you will have to update us! i so can't wait to see if it is implantation or stupid af!

I had a 1 day bleed in June, .. and I am pregnant, at age 43. It was implantation bleeding. good luck!

Thank you ladies... Im so afraid to get my hopes up... but I dunno... lol you know what its like! I cant help it.

It was red blood when I first wiped but brown now. I guess only time will tell!

Keep us updated!!! x

well I guess it is stupid AF because im bleeding more again :( its not full flow yet.

I seriously want to cry. My cycles have been 26-29 days for the past 3 cycles... I thought they had regulated after having Jasmine... And now this cycle was only 20days... which means I probably haven't been ovulating :(

I guess the next cycle I will have to buy some OPK's.

:hugs: Ryder

Sorry the witch showed :( I know Im not TTC either, but my cycles have been ridiculously short. 20-22 days normally. However I believe I'm still OVing from my symptoms, so hopefully you are too.

:dust: for your BFP to come soon xx

thanks guys! its just soooo frustrating! We had sex practically every day after myu period this month! And I really though it was it.

My cycles WERE regular... which makes this early show ever more annoying.

Good luck with this month Ryder. It is frustrating when you think you did good all month!

See you in the September testers :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"