AF pains and backache

tubs

Reaction score
Since Friday I’ve been having AF pains and very sore lower back. No bleeding/spotting. This evening they have increased in intensity. If I relax and sit down they ease up a bit. I have a constant dull ache, like my period is about to arrive.
I had terrible af pains early on in my pregnancy with my first baby. I remember dull aches with my other two but can’t really recall them feeling like this.

It’s too early to go to doctor really. I know I just have to ride it out. These pains are really unnerving me now and I’m expecting the worst. Other symptoms still there- tiredness, tenders bbs.
Any thoughts?

I had the exact same symptoms for 3 days , and the stomach pains were really intense . Now they have completely stopped and I just have a slight mid / lower back pain . It is unnerving and like you I’m too early on I think to see the doctor ( 4 weeks ish ) Have you seen a midwife at all yet ? Or been booked in for your first chat ? X

Thanks for replying. No haven’t seen anyone yet. I’ll just have to hope for the best for the moment!

Tubs, I’m 7 weeks (tomorrow) and still have the same thing off and on. It’s a really worrisome feeling but so far everything’s been fine with me (no bleeding) and from what I’ve read it’s normal.

I’ve had that two times so far:

1)before I got my BFP- god awful cramping for 3 days straight that made me lose sleep,it was so sore!

2)5 and a half weeks- I had awful pains that spread across my stomach,felt it in my back and cramps.

Needless to say,everything is fine and I’ve had cramps throughout- I was told,as long as you’re not bleeding, try not to worry too much and cramping can be quite normal as everything is moving and stretching to accommodate a growing baby x

Thanks everyone. Hoping they fade away soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->