AF pains or more serious?

kitten23

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm 6w 4d today. I'm due AF on Wednesday. (I'm in UK) so 2 days time. I have had terrible cramping all day today and was sick this morning. I genuinely feel awful! Everything I eat makes me want to be sick. And the cramps are so painful. I just want to cry. I previously miscarried at 4w, but this feels different. I've had no blood or clots....this would be the 2nd AF since falling pg..... Is this just a result of AF being due over the next couple of days? X

Hey hun, cramping is completely normal in pregnancy. I've had cramps since 10dpo that sometimes wake me up at night :( I had these with my last pregnancy so know they are normal. I'd suggest resting with a hot water bottle or taking some paracetamol. As for sickness, it sounds like the dreaded morning sickness has hit! Just try to drink lots of fluids & eat little & often x

Hey hun, cramping is completely normal in pregnancy. I've had cramps since 10dpo that sometimes wake me up at night :( I had these with my last pregnancy so know they are normal. I'd suggest resting with a hot water bottle or taking some paracetamol. As for sickness, it sounds like the dreaded morning sickness has hit! Just try to drink lots of fluids & eat little & often x

Thank you! :thumbup: as I m/c so early before, I didn't really experience all the symptoms. So now I worry over every little thing! I'm driving myself mad! Am going to grab my hot water bottle and have an evening in front of the TV. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->