Af type backache anyone else?

iwantababynow

Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone here!
I am currently only 4+1 but I'm getting quite bad backache like the kind you get before af starts is this normal ? I'm not getting any cramping so to speak just the backaches, just a bit worried

Yeah, it's absolutely normal. I always get the lower back pain from about 4-6 weeks, and then it eases off until I begin getting bigger in the third tri. Then, it REALLY starts to hurt!

Yup same here right now it's on and off but no cramping.

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!! It's very normal, even with cramping. The first several weeks of pregnancy feel just like you're gonna start your period. Before I knew I was pregnant with my second baby, I even started popping Midol pills every 4 hours because the cramping and backache were so bad (and we were using condoms, so surely I wasn't pregnant). Oops. Haha. Baby's 3 years old and doing great, but my experience shows how similar to a period early pregnancy can feel. :)

Thank you everyone, i usually get cramping can't remember the backache though although I've had some cramping now on and off this morning,

I've had pretty bad backache since my bfp and it only seems to be getting worse. It feels exactly how it did in 3rd tri last pregnancy. I really hope it doesn't stay! :(

Yup, normal! I still get them even at 10 weeks but I remember having even worse backaches when I was very first pregnant. Like I thought I was just getting ready to have a really bad period, I guess not lol! It's not as bad now but still there.

I had this around week 4-5 but seems to have gone now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"