af type cramps at 8dpo!

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm having some af type cramps at 8dpo, they keep coming and going but the tops of my thighs seem to be aching as well like they do when I get af. I normally don't get the achy legs or cramps unless I'm actually bleeding which I'm not. I can't remember if I had this for my last bfp as I wasn't symptom spotting. Could this be implantation cramps? My bbs have been sore for 8 days now but they normally are after o

It could be... It could also be pms though, there's no way to know for sure until u test.
Good luck!

Same here I'm 9dpo got anxious and tested BFN and now they completely disappeared today go figure lol I had chronic sneezing, high libido, boobs sore, tired, really hungry, and gums started to bleed who knows

Thank you trippledagger! Meggy 9dpo is still early, did you get cramps yesterday at 8dpo? That could have been implantation cramps and if they are wearing off then that's a good sign! Mine keep coming and going. I feel them the most when I lie down and relax, can't feel them when I'm up and busy. I'm currently lying down as I have a massive headache and I can feel it like a dull ache :(

Yes, it could definitely be implantation. When I got pregnant in July, cramps were the first clue to me that I was pregnant. At 6dpo I thought AF was coming like right now, but she wasn't due for 2 weeks. I was very achey and crampy at the beginning. Got my positive a couple days later. Fx! <3

Thank you fairy cat :) still feeling the cramps but no sign of any blood :) af isn't due for at least another 4-6 days x

Hmm that's interesting never knew that the supposed "implantation" cramps die down after it happens I hope that is true and will test in a couple of days from now and will keep y'all posted on the temps and test up until AF shows up

You're welcome dinky. I really hope you get your rainbow!

My cramps immediately stopped one day. Went from like pain level 6 to a 1 in the matter of seconds, it made me go hmm. But was crampy off and on for a couple weeks.

Hey! I have had this on both PG and BFN cycles. Really you can't tell until AF shows or not. Sorry if this isn't too helpful :flower:

Hmm that's interesting never knew that the supposed "implantation" cramps die down after it happens I hope that is true and will test in a couple of days from now and will keep y'all posted on the temps and test up until AF shows up
I tested at 2:30 am and again at 6 can't sleep anyways might as well lol my temp for both times is a strong 98.03 that is the same temp I got yesterday it's leveling out am I in the clear or did implantation happen we will see :thumbup:
I don't want to get my hopes up so I'll try n test tomorrow morning and see

No cramps for me today but my bb tenderness has almost vanished :( thanks for all the replies ladies :) good luck with testing meggybaby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->