AF? Withdrawal? or Implantation = slightlyconfused

ragdoll86

Reaction score
Hey!

My husband and I decided to come of the pill around two weeks ago as we decided that we would like to try to conceive. I have been on the pill for around ten years, and due to the type of pill never had a period on them apart from a break through bleed every six months or so. So I have no idea of where I am in my cycle.
On Friday and Saturday of last week we had unprotected sex. I didn't really think anything more of it until Tuesday just gone, when I had thick brown discharge in my pants, then again on Wednesday I had a small brown blood stain, this wasn't like a normal period bleed. (sorry for tmi)
I have had no bleeding at all today. Could this be implantation bleeding or am I reading too much into things, I never had any kind of withdrawal bleed after coming off the pill? If it could be implantation bleeding, when is the earliest I can test?

Thank you :)

Common wisdom tends to be not to test until your period is late if you want the best chance to detect the pregnancy, but there are people who have gotten a positive result from testing as early as 9-10 days post ovulation. So you'd need to know around what day you ovulated to figure that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->