AF YOU DIRTY WITCH!!!! (simply venting)

wlovew

Reaction score
So according to FF, AF could have appeared yesterday. According to my temps she's very, very close. But this sneaky little witch is hiding out, taking her sweet time and I am becoming impatient!! She could show in 3 or 4 days, she could show tomorrow, she SHOULD HAVE come today! One huge frustration with erratic cycles is never really knowing!! It's between 24-31 days. What a bitch!! Ooops...I mean witch :D I'm on CD 27 and I knew I didn't have much of a chance this cycle. With the holiday approaching I only have a certain window before my donor leaves to visit his family for 2 weeks!!!!!! So the longer AF waits, the less time I have before he leaves and my chances for the next cycle are gone. DAMN! I wish I knew how to jump-start my period. :dohh:

I'm having THE WORST cramps tonight and AF STILL isn't here. I have a feeling this is going to be one of the most painful periods I'll have in a really, really long time!!!!

im sorry you're going through this. i remember when i was ttc, id cry when it showed up because the symptoms leading up to it were so strange and similar to pregnancy symptoms. i even had a late period one time which never happens. i also had spotting(which is very abnormal for me) that lasted for 15 hours on the exact day i was supposed to have implantation bleeding according to my chart, and ended up leading to my af which was 5 days early!! it made me so mad and each cycle it would get even more similar grr. on the third month ttc, i stopped trying so hard and just let nature work its magic. it worked right away for me. i also cut stress of charting in the process. plus, my symptoms of pregnancy were the complete opposite of regular symptoms i had before in my cycles.

im sorry you're going through this. i remember when i was ttc, id cry when it showed up because the symptoms leading up to it were so strange and similar to pregnancy symptoms. i even had a late period one time which never happens. i also had spotting(which is very abnormal for me) that lasted for 15 hours on the exact day i was supposed to have implantation bleeding according to my chart, and ended up leading to my af which was 5 days early!! it made me so mad and each cycle it would get even more similar grr. on the third month ttc, i stopped trying so hard and just let nature work its magic. it worked right away for me. i also cut stress of charting in the process. plus, my symptoms of pregnancy were the complete opposite of regular symptoms i had before in my cycles.

a similar thing happened to me , 5 days early! Like what the.......

Aww, thank you for the sympathy lol My PMS symptoms are identical to the classic pregnancy symptoms lol I've always had really bad PMS (probably PMDD). I've also been pregnant before (as a youngster, long stories) so I know exactly what it feels like too! Probably the most stand-out symptoms that I recall are undying THIRST that was just not quenchable and cramping after orgasms. Of course there were cramps all the time last time I was pregnant and I kept checking for blood. It's awful recalling the times I was pregnant before because it just brings on massive amounts of guilt and regret because I had 2 abortions.... I've been pregnant 3 times..the first time my parents were going to kick me out and take my car away so I had to have an abortion (I was 17-ish). Second time was less than a year later, with the same boyfriend, and I had a blighted ovum. It was heart breaking. I was going to keep it and I was happy and felt like it was meant to be. Had to have the D&C procedure for that, same as an abortion. Then years later (with a new long-term boyfriend) I got pregnant while on my period (ONLY time we did not use a condom) and that asshole convinced me after a month to have an abortion; after weeks of emotional and physical abuse and manipulation. I nearly committed suicide after that one. Yes, I've had lots of counseling. Some jail time for some bad choices. I was on a major downward spiral for a while. I've endured some serious abuse from men my whole life which is why I'm DONE with them. Anyway, I'm not looking for sympathy for that. I'm trying for the baby I've always wanted and just hoping and praying that it can still happen for me. I still feel massive guilt for the last abortion I had. Major regret. I can't even explain it. For the longest time I couldn't see pregnant women or babies without breaking down. I lost a job because I was so emotionally f'ed up. I see babies born on TV and I SOB to this very day. The other day I was looking for some paperwork on my car in some old boxes in my storage and I found the picture of the first ultrasound that I carried around with me in my wallet for years, I thought I threw it away. I cried my eyes out. I know how badly you all want this, we truly are all in this together!!

I don't know what came over me to throw that rant in here. SORRY!!!!! I should get a journal for times like this when I go on and on!!

wlovew,

Have you ever had issues with ovarian cysts? Most of the time, they are naturally occurring and will go away on their own, but I've had some that have stuck around a little longer than before. They can delay AF and cause pelvic pain. Some say they can even cause pregnancy-like symptoms. I had mine checked out and they weren't anything to worry about. In fact, they went away on their own. May be worth looking into if AF doesnt show her face and you're getting BFNs.

AF came yesterday morning! CD 2, I'm ready to try again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"