AF

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by goddess25, Apr 22, 2009.

1. goddess25

goddess25 Well-Known Member

For all you girls who have been pregnant before and given birth, how long was it before your period returned? I am breast feeding but dont have a great supply so am supplementing, dont know if this makes a difference to your answer.

2. natasja32

natasja32 Mum to 4 boys

I was just going to ask the same question. I gave birth on 13th march,6 weeks ago,and havent had period yet.I am not breastfeeding tho. Hopefully someone can answer us both.:blush: Sorry i wasnt much help,but didnt want to read and run.:hugs:

3. mummy3

mummy3 Busy!

I got my first period about 8 weeks after 2nd baby, although was breastfeeding. Weird as didnt have period after my daughter, I conceived my son before any period, so went almost 3 years no period then pregnant! I guess im extreme but I was led to believe that your menstrual cycle returns a lot quicker with subsequent births whether or not you are breastfeeding.

Dont know if any of this helps :hug:

4. sam#3

sam#3 Lactivist & Intactivist

Im breastfeeding (4 times in 24 hours) and still havent had af,and no signs of her showing anytime soon either x