• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

AF

goddess25

Reaction score
For all you girls who have been pregnant before and given birth, how long was it before your period returned? I am breast feeding but dont have a great supply so am supplementing, dont know if this makes a difference to your answer.

I was just going to ask the same question. I gave birth on 13th march,6 weeks ago,and havent had period yet.I am not breastfeeding tho. Hopefully someone can answer us both.:blush: Sorry i wasnt much help,but didnt want to read and run.:hugs:

I got my first period about 8 weeks after 2nd baby, although was breastfeeding. Weird as didnt have period after my daughter, I conceived my son before any period, so went almost 3 years no period then pregnant! I guess im extreme but I was led to believe that your menstrual cycle returns a lot quicker with subsequent births whether or not you are breastfeeding.

Dont know if any of this helps :hug:

Im breastfeeding (4 times in 24 hours) and still havent had af,and no signs of her showing anytime soon either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"