AF ????

lolly25

mum~DD,DS,DD and Angel x
Reaction score
Hi girls :flower:
Just wanted to ask as im a bit confused, can you have an af and it be lighter than usual ???? It will be 6 weeks on tuesday since erpc, i started bleeding last friday night (18th) but its light so light that a panty liner is enough sorry tmi and its gone on since then and im still bleeding now, but as i said its very light and have no pain i did before the bleeding started but since nothing do i class this as an af??? :dohh::nope::wacko:
Thanks in advance x x x

Hey,not sure but,and I don't mean to offend or upset you by saying this:flower: but is it poss thAt you could be pg again? It probs is af but after my first mc o had
cramping before first af.sorry can't be of much help :hug:

i'm the same lolly. on and off. bad cramps one minute and blood then disappears for a day then spots. yesterday it was cramping again for half an hour and I woke up bleeding then it was gone within the hour. this morning no cramps but lots of black stringy bits (sorry if tmi). never enough to really mark the pad that much but enough to need to wear one. I'm going to give it until the end of the year to see how it goes. think it is AF tho as my d&c was 23rd nov. We did :sex: though and that seemed to make the spotting a bit heavier and speed things up. xx

Hi all x x
KA92 i so wish i was preg but very unlikely had a pos pt but were getting lighter , had hcg bloods done and was 19 16th , and had some done wed 23rd but not been able to get results as drs closed im expecting the the hcg to be zero as was last of hcg from mmc x x

truely_blessed im hoping it is af as then i know my body starting to get back to some sort of normality but im unsure as its so light no stringly bits/clots cramp nothing. and because it being on and off we've had :sex: and it doesnt do anything... doest make the bleeding any heavier just stays the same , tbh it stops for a while after before going back to being very light!!! x x

Does this sound like a normal af to anyone??????

well if it's any help mine appears to have completely gone again now. I'm not holding my breath just yet as it has been known to come back again over the last couple of weeks but for now, it's looking like that could have been it. It was never very heavy at all and mostly very dark but with some red at the beginning. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->