Afraid to Find Out!

JamieRose1994

Reaction score
Alright so here's the thing my period started two days ago, or at least i think its my period tho it is a week early.

WARNING... TMI lol
Okay so i have always had a very regular period, always 27 to 28 Day long cycle and my periods are always 4-6 days in length. My last period started Feb 19th and i started bleeding on March 12th with some cramps but it isn't like what my period would normally be, normally i wake up the morning my period is supposed to start and there it is in full force. This was different like i was bleeding but it wasn't as much as my period normally is and it was more then spotting.

I've read up on implantation bleeding but i feel like this is more blood then what that would be, but on the other hand i've never been pregnant and my period is always right on schedule. i took a test yesterday on March 13th which came out negative but i obviously took the test to early to get a proper result either way. I'm still bleeding today but it seems to be tampering off.

There is a possibility that i could be pregnant since me and my BF had unprotected sex 2 or 3 days before i was estimated to ovulate. I'm just not sure what this could be, could it be implantation bleed? early period? and when should i test again?

If you had unprotected sex there is always a chance that you could be pregnant.
I wouldn't base a yes or no on a weird period, they happen all the time to all people... even the ones who typically have 'normal' periods... ahhhh- the joys of the mysterious human body!

I just had something similar happen to me, but I am convinced I am not because of the flow I had.
Heavy implantation bleeding is a thing, maybe you could be experiencing that, is typically lasts anywhere from a couple hours to 2-3 days. The main difference between it and a period is that a period is often accompanied with clotting, and a period is a constant flow, whereas implantation is scattered and can vary from heavy to light flow and then back again.

The best way to know is to test again after your missed period date. Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->