Af's After A BO?

D

dawny690

I had a BO almost 4mths ago and since then my :witch: has been messing round :cry: the first cycle after the bo was 115 days and im on my second cycle since the BO and so far im on day 55 :hissy: Is this how they are going to stay also this cycle I did have 6 days worth of spotting brown gunky stuff sorry for tmi :blush: but it never turned into full :witch: which was frustrating to say the least temps havent been consistant as I work shifts so not consistant with taking my temp at the right time :dohh: any advice would be great thanks girls :hugs: :kiss: xxxx

Hi Dawny, Just wondering what your docs say? Do you have any known condition that might cause irregular cycles? hx

Hi Dawny, Just wondering what your docs say? Do you have any known condition that might cause irregular cycles? hx

No my doctors are very unhelpful and say its my weight for most things I see him about :growlmad: xxxx

I would keep on at them, ask what investigations they can do, maybe even contact the miscarriage association and ask where your doctor should start and what help you should expect - and also - if they say it is your weight have they offered you help to tackle that issue? Also - maybe contact NHS direct, explain your situation and your doctors stance and where you stand with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->