After 10 looong years...

Baylioomy

Reaction score
I finally got my BFP

I can't believe what a miracle Christmas gift I've been given. Its been a long and painful at times road. Thanks to great support on these forums, I made it through.

Wow! 10 years????????? That is AMAZING! What an incredible Christmas present! All the best for a H&H pregnancy ahead. x

Wow!!!! What a xmas present. Congrats, wishing you a H&H pregnancy journey. :)

Huge congrats, 10 yrs is a long time to wait so what an amazing christmas present. Wishing u a h&h 9 months Kx

Wow Congrats what a fantastic present :) xxx

Huge congrats - very deserved hun after the long wait! I hope that this Christmas miracle is the start of many more miracles for you and your OH :dust:

Congratulations I feel your pain on how hard it was on you, i've only been trying for 5 so You are definately blessed and I wish you a H&H 9 Months!!! :D Merry Christmas!!

Wow, thats an amazing story! Congratulations and what a Christmas present - nothing will ever match up to this for you :)

Happy Christmas x

I finally got my BFP

I can't believe what a miracle Christmas gift I've been given. Its been a long and painful at times road. Thanks to great support on these forums, I made it through.

A HUGE congrats to you and OH!!!:happydance:

I was over 4yrs ttc and i got my BFP a few days ago too ;-)

come and join the sep babies thread in 1st tri forum and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

xxx

What a fab christmas present for you! Congratulations & happy christmas!
xx

Congratulations - what a wonderful Christmas present for you and after 10 long years so deserved. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. So pleased for you. :happydance:

WOW!!! Congrats!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! xx

congratulations honey its your turn round take it easy and enjoy every minute!! -x-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->