After 2 years and 4 months

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
My daughter and I successfully weaned!!!!! It was a week on Sunday and i couldn't be more proud of her=))))

Ty ladies! Beyond excited. Not to prepare myself for this baby.....not sure i can mentally do it. Lol

Wow girl you went a long time!! That’s awesome! Glad she weaned and it went well 😊

Wow girl you went a long time!! That’s awesome! Glad she weaned and it went well 😊

Yes with little screaming!! Now to enjoy the next few months with no attachments hahaha. Are you planning on breastfeeeing Chase? I'm really not sure with this one!

Congratulations - my daughter and I weaned this past week at 2 years 5 months I am a little sad as she is my last baby but it will be nice to wear normal tops again :haha: now just wish my boobs will get with the plan

Enjoy your attachment free time because baby arrives

Congratulations! Try giving your daughter a probiotics during and post weaning, may help build and maintain your babies's beneficial flora levels which contribute to a healthy and robust microbiome and immune system.

Yes with little screaming!! Now to enjoy the next few months with no attachments hahaha. Are you planning on breastfeeeing Chase? I'm really not sure with this one!

Yeah we had lots of screaming lol! I am planning on breastfeeding Chase. I hear you on being up in the air with this one. It’s hard because Autumn took a bottle only a handful of times it was awful. Maybe if I pump more and have dad do bottles. I just hate pumping!!

I hate pumping too! Such a pain. Maybe we will find the strength when they get here=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->