After 2 years

Kobes Mummie

Reaction score
Iam here... so excited ")
I need a cool way to tell the best friend
We love our best friend shes Godmum to my 5 year old son so we wantvit to be fun but special xx

Congratulations! Happy & healthy 9 months :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

awww congrats.. i know how you feel. Just got my BFP on friday. been trying just over 2 years also.

I'm still in disbelief but if the pain in my boobs is anything to go by its definitely real lol, I was due to go to an IVF appointment on Tuesday., its like a miracle to me :)

I'm still in disbelief but if the pain in my boobs is anything to go by its definitely real lol, I was due to go to an IVF appointment on Tuesday., its like a miracle to me :)

Oh my def a miracle ") yaaaay. My boobs are not to bad its in my lower abdomen as if I can feel stretching its not pain its more uncomfortable. X

yeh I've had little twinges here n there.. most annoying thing for me is OH going on and on asking if we can name the baby after his favourite footballer hahaha not a chance!

Haha oh are funny at times. my oh keeps asking if I need anything to eat. He looks gutted when I say no. Think hes guna put on the ibs lol. How are you sleepkng at night? X

I'm not sleeping too great at the mo. my breast pain seems to be worse at night, its horrible

Amazing and exciting news! Huge congrats and H&H 9 months!

Thanks everyone ")

Took a cb today just to see a darker line.. def got one ") just the nice wait to see lo on that screen eek x

I took another test today as well , nice to see that line appear almost instantly. went to the doctor today and I have midwife appointment in 2 weeks

Wooo that line is a relief.
Ive got drs weds so hopefully see midwife before end of the month ") x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"