After 2 yrs of no communication

yeah i mean it doesnt feel it tonight after one of our arguments but which couple doesnt have arguments!!! much less than at home where every day i used to be made to feel like dirt on her shoe.

my mum grabbed the baby wen i went to dads and was so hyper with her the baby did that stop breathing cry lol. i said give her here itll calm her down mum just said

she has to get used to me

god help my child! just glad i didnt get pregnant when we were still living in that area and id have been stuck at mums bringing up a baby!

Thats not fair on you LO, you need to be firm with you mum if your LO is doing the stop breathing cry and take control, she is your daughter after all...
Age is just a number, you cant help who you fall for, and if you could, you would probably fall for the same guy anyway! Sending lots of hugs your way :hugs:

They need to get over it. Personally I'd tell them that if theyre unwilling to accept your partner then that's their issue to deal with, not yours. Me and my OH have the same gap as you and Barry. I was already 18 when I met V, but it still shouldn't be that much of a difference. My family love him and have accepted that he is who I have chosen to have a family with. It was difficult for then at first but they got over it ha.
I'm sorry about your Dad, I hope he makes a quick recovery xx

ty guys

i know i hurt my family by the way i just left one day and left a note but they left me no choice. im happy most the time with my patner but as i say everyone argues in relationship especially when he has a difficult 7 yr old. im not sure what to do about my parents we speak on the phone now but i find it hard to talk back to mum face to face or on the phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"