After 23 months of trying finally got my BFP

Cookie1979

Reaction score
Hi all

Well never thought I'd find myself back in here, but here I am. Got my bfp yesterday, thought I was out as had a Bfn at 12 dpo but at 14 dpo got a bfp.

Period was only due today so I'm 4 weeks and feeling very nervous. Thought we'd have to go private and get iui or ivf, infact was only looking it up Thursday evening.

Wish me luck! Can't wait to tell my son that he's going to be a big brother...he's been asking for a brother or sister for so long.

Hope to make some friends along the way.

Really hope this bean sticks.

Xx

Congratulations!!! I remember you from the pcos thread! So pleased to hear you have your bfp!

I felt super nervous after 2 years ttc too - totally natural.

Hope this is your sticky rainbow bean and you have a h&h 9 months :happydance:

Congrats! I'm a long time TTC'er as well before I got my BFP.
Happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations to you! Happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Thank you everyone. Nervous but excited...just can't believe after trying for so long it has finally happened.

K4th - yes I remember you...wow you are 30 weeks, not long now til you meet your little one. Very exciting. I hope you are well xxx

Congratulations!! You must be absolutely over the moon!

Thank you everyone. Nervous but excited...just can't believe after trying for so long it has finally happened.

K4th - yes I remember you...wow you are 30 weeks, not long now til you meet your little one. Very exciting. I hope you are well xxx

I'm good thanks :) very ready to meet this little one!! It took so long to get here that I still don't think I'm relaxed about it! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy :wohoo:

Congratulations!!

We might have same due date - mine is Jan 23 :) My 2nd took just over 12 months to conceive (which seems like nothing compared to some!) and this time it was only 2 cycles so I'm a bit shocked.

Congratulations!!

We might have same due date - mine is Jan 23 :) My 2nd took just over 12 months to conceive (which seems like nothing compared to some!) and this time it was only 2 cycles so I'm a bit shocked.

Yes Jan 23rd I think! Strange how the body works, took me no time to conceive my son but almost 2 years to conceive number 2. I honestly thought we were never going to have another baby, so I'm ecstatic...scared but excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->