after 4 boys finally its a GIRL

lets get fat

mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
im deeply in shock and so happy , im finally getting my little princess, we are calling her emily jessica, after having 4 boys i didnt think this could be possible , im so over joyed xx

Congratulations! My Mom had 4 girls and always wanted a boy so she hopes that's what I'm having so she can spoil him hahaha.

Wow! Congratulations on your little princess!! She will be so well looked after with four big brothers!

Congratulations on you :pink: bump I'm secretly hoping I get the same result too. We'll find out in2 1/2 weeks time :yipee: Enjoy the girly shopping.

Congratulations hun, have a great time buying loads of super girly stuff. Plus how lucky is she going to be having 4 big brothers to look out for her even if by the time she's a teen she hates it :rofl:

So thrilled for you!! Congratulations on your daughter :hugs:

Congratulations on your pink bundle of joy. Happy shopping, pink all the way xx

Awww that's fabulous news!!! Huge congratulations, I am so pleased for you, and can just imagine how much fun you're going to have with all the girlie shopping!
And although I may be *slightly* biased, you've soooo picked a couple of amazing names!! Xx

so jealous !! congrats
im hoping for A girl after 3 boys :( 1 week to find out

Aww congratulations on your pink news :pink:
I am pregnant with our fourth little girl lol and baby being our fourth

xx

I just found out last week that we are expecting a boy after three girls..! Am so happy ... Icing on the cake really cause after your scan you really just want everything to be ok...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->