After 4 boys im finally having a GIRL!!!

poppy666

My family Complete x
Reaction score
OMG Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy, posted my 12wk scan piccy on here weeks ago and everyone said Boy :haha: cant believe i've finally got a daughter on the way :cloud9:

Just hope it stays that way at my 20wk scan :dohh: :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• baby girl 009.jpg
    baby girl 009.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 76
  • baby girl 005.jpg
    baby girl 005.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 63
Congrats! Having a friend who had 3 boys, and then her girl came, I know how exciting that is for you!!!

I am still cant believe it and paranoid i'll have a boy :dohh: :cloud9:

Congrats ... U must be over the moon!!! I have 3 Boys .. I'm hoping for a girl. My scan is in 3 weeks :) congrats again !

Can you repost your 12wk scan? Just be interested to see why people guessed boy rather than girl! x

Congratulations!!

A huge congratulations to you Hun :)
You give me hope for a little girl next time round hehe. You must be on cloud 9 xxx

aww congrats poppy your deserve to be on top of the world xxx

Yes!!!

Big congrats on your girl!

Thats fab!

I am pretty sure I predicted a boy for your too!!:haha:

Super!!:flower:

Thanks everyone xxx

Congrats ... U must be over the moon!!! I have 3 Boys .. I'm hoping for a girl. My scan is in 3 weeks :) congrats again !

Aww got everything crossed for you and a girl :hugs:, i know how it feels to want something sooooo bad, now my family is complete :cloud9:

Can you repost your 12wk scan? Just be interested to see why people guessed boy rather than girl! x

Yes here it is,dont think the nub was visiable but a lot went by the skull theory even In-Gender.com predicted a boy :haha: i only got 1 vote for a girl using the Ramzi Method.

Attachments

• 12wk scan 014.JPG
    12wk scan 014.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 16
Congratulations!!!! How exciting!!!!

how exciting!!!! well done you! congratulatihey saw the ons!

i only have one boy but my family is a mass boy producer lol anyone who had a boy first only had boys . . .that counts for 5 different uncles and aunts so i was paranoid i wouldnt be having a girl ever, everyone said boy on here and in real life (lol) when they saw the scan so was so happy when i saw my little girl on the screen lol

congratulations and good luck to the multiple boy mummies! not that you wouldnt be just as happy to have a boy but well you know lol

lol thanks NOMORENUMBERS and congratulations on your little princess too, its an amazing feeling... yes i would of been happy either way, but my heart yearned for a little girl after 4 boys and ive finally got one :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->