• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

After 9 months of trying!

QueenMom

Reaction score
I am finally pregnant with my last little bebes. I will welcome all the nausia, pain, and everything good and bad! I want to keep the gender a surprise (never done that), and have 1 more natural birth (only 1 out of 3 natural). I am 3 weeks 3 days today. For a positive 2 days ago on 2 tests 2 different brands, and a strong positive with digital confirmation yesterday with a cheapy and 2 frer. We are excited!!! Had nausia this morning and was out off by food yesterday, already lil baby!? Who else here is due Jan2018 :happydance::bfp:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :) I'm in here from third tri, but I'm so thrilled for you!!!

Hey that's okay! THANK YOU. Trying was so stressful and long it gel like. But that's it now. The nausia is hitting me and I'm getting it now lol. I am just excite to enjoy EVERY second of it!

Congrats on your bfp!

I'm due anywhere between end Dec to first week of Jan, not sure until I get my scan next week. There's a January due date thread in the pregnancy groups board and there's a fair few of us over there :)

Congrats on your bfp!

I'm due anywhere between end Dec to first week of Jan, not sure until I get my scan next week. There's a January due date thread in the pregnancy groups board and there's a fair few of us over there :)

Sweet! I will check it out. Congrats to you as wal and thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"