after a CM trying not to be too hopeful :(

TeacherByDay

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've been visiting this forum for the past 3 months now and I never posted anything but I decided not to speak to any of my friends about this and I'm trying not to put my husband's hopes up just in case it's another chem. preg.

It's important to say that I have a normal 28/30 day cycle, I don't feel any ovulation pain and I only have cramps about 2days pre-AF.
In June I started feeling abdominal pains and AF like cramps the day of ovulation, and they continued all through the 2 weeks until AF was due and I decided to test about 12 dpo and I got a positive test! BUT eventually 3 days later AF came as usual.. and I was soooo crushed :( LAter I went to the doc and she told me that i had a chemical preg.

In July, we went abroad and BD'ed without dates or calendars ( with no pain during july's ovulation day), and AF did come but it was a bit unusual, (usually my flow is 4 days full on flow and 2 days just spotting) this time it was just 2 days of normal flow (not very heavy) and about 4 days of spotting. Now I'm 5DPO and I have been having abdominal pain, AF like cramps and pinching ever since my Ov day.

Is it totally impossible to have conceived about a wk b4 my last AF ??

If it did happen I hope it sticks :(

Thanks for reading ladies ... I'm trying not to care but it's impossible :(

You af could have been strange because you had a chem the month before? Did you bd any time this cycle?

I just had a cm last month (bfp then af the next day) and i got a bfp again this month (no af, due a week ago). Cramps earlier than af are a good sign! Plus I heard fertility is higher after a cm. good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->