After A Early M/C or CP

PinkLuv24

Reaction score
Hello,
Thanks for all the wonderful advice and support on here! I recently found out I had a CP/early m/c. Just wondering what your experience has been in ovulating/conceiving after. I've been told you are more fertile and likely to ovulate/conceive easier? Is this true and why? Please reply! Thanks

The first time around it took me 8 months to get pregnant but I had a blighted ovum. After that I was preggo the next month! The drs always say u r more fertile after a pregnancy, not sure why though

Had an m/c on Father's Day... Waiting to see. Af due today

I had a chemical/early loss (6+5) last month and just got a +OPK yesterday on CD17 (normal for me). Can't say anything about conceiving but I'm hopeful, my doctor advised me to take evening primrose oil util ovulation because your cervical mucous can dry up after a mc and oh boy that worked almost a little to well =)

Oh wow avidwriter... that's the same for me!

I too had a chemical on father's day. I had a confirmed ovulation this cycle (+opk and bbt). AF was due today and has yet to arrive... so we'll see.

Its almost midnight here and still waiting for af.... dont feel like its coming.

Oh wow avidwriter... that's the same for me!

I too had a chemical on father's day. I had a confirmed ovulation this cycle (+opk and bbt). AF was due today and has yet to arrive... so we'll see.

Should know more tomorrow - went and had a beta done today - results tomorrow morning - took another FRER tonight (17dpo today) and nada.. stark white BFN. Scared at this point its all in my head.

Good luck avidwriter! Fingers crossed!

I'm not testing again until tomorrow (17dpo) but my temps are still sky high this morning, so I'm hoping that's a good sign since AF still hasn't arrived.

Good luck avidwriter! Fingers crossed!

I'm not testing again until tomorrow (17dpo) but my temps are still sky high this morning, so I'm hoping that's a good sign since AF still hasn't arrived.

Your chart is starting to look triphasic! Thats a sign of pregnancy!:thumbup:

Apparently I wasnt more fertile... af came. Good luck!

Still no AF for me, 18dpo today. Unfortunately I tested this morning and got a bfn, but my temps are still really high so I'm not sure what's going on with my body. Assuming AF doesn't arrive before then, I will test again on Wednesday when I am a full week late and also call my doctor and ask for a blood test. I guess I just have to wait and see.

Chrissy,
How strange! You would assume you were pregnant with being 18 dpo and still high temps. Hopefully just a screwy test!

It took until 20dpo, but I finally got a :bfp: YAY!!

I don't know if I was more fertile because of last month's chemical, or if after 10 months TTC it was just our time, but I am super excited and happy!

Good luck ladies! I hope your bfp comes very soon!

It took until 20dpo, but I finally got a :bfp: YAY!!

I don't know if I was more fertile because of last month's chemical, or if after 10 months TTC it was just our time, but I am super excited and happy!

Good luck ladies! I hope your bfp comes very soon!

Wow! CONGRATS! So happy for you! :happydance:
I wonder why it took so long for a bfp! Were you using frer?

Some people don't test positive early on or as "expected" but how exciting! Thanks for sharing! I just bought an OvaCue Monitor and am hoping for bfp this month too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->