After a MC - when did your period arrive?

xxxjessxxx

MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP
Reaction score
Hey ladies I was hoping for some quick help!

After your MC when did your period come?
And how far were you with your pregnancy?

I was 8 weeks gone, period was due 6 days ago.
I've been experiencing a lot of pregnancy symptoms again, but the last time I tested a few days ago it was bfn.

I was 8 weeks along in my pregnancy and it took me 5 weeks to receive my first AF, I did bleed for atleast 3 weeks after my MC though so I don't know if that is a reason as to why it took me so long to get my AF.
Strangely enough it came around the date it normally is as well.

I'm sorry for your loss, It'll be 5 weeks too tomorrow since MC .
I bled for 6 days and that was it, so I'm wondering where Aunt Flo's gone?
She's never late! But I guess she has a reason to be because of MC x x

Quite possibly, this months AF (my second one) was later than usual as well. I had bought HPT as I am usually as regular as clock work to find I had a BFN, so I spoke to the woman in the chemist who said it might be that was body was still out of sync because of the MC. After doing the test I received my AF - typical lol.

I miscarried April 29th (was 6 weeks 3 days) ( I had started spotting on the 26, bleeding started on the 28th but actually miscarried the 29th.) Bleeding stopped by May 6th so 1 week of bleeding. Positive opk May 21. AF started today June 4th.

It was very similar to when I miscarried in December. Miscarried at 6 weeks.

Dr said typically takes 4-6 weeks after miscarriage for AF to come back.

I edited the opk date - it was 2 weeks ago - not last weekend :dohh:

With my first mc (second pregnancy) I didn't get a period as I got pregnant again straight away. My second mc, I was eight weeks gone and it was about 2 months before my period came.

I'm sadly still bleeding (well spotting) one month after my natural m/c at 7 weeks so have an appt at the EPU on Tuesday so make sure there isn't any 'retained tissue' as i'm also still showing a + test. It's so fustrating, and sad :-(

I lost Hadlee at 16weeks 6 days along and that was 11 days ago... I dont know when to expect af but for now I am just NTNP but next month Its on full force!!!

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

I found out at our 12 scan that my baby hadn't grown, after 5 weeks and 2 failed attempts at medical management, I had to have an emergency erpc - my af arrived 28 days later. No sign of ovulation yet :cry: xx

Twinkl3: Yeah I understand my body has a lot to get used to - still haven't taken a test though in a few days, but still no AF, I'm retesting tomorrow though! x x

Daisybee: I'm sorry to hear you've had two miscarriages in such a short time :hugs:
Are you going to be trying again? Yeah I heard that. It's just horrible waiting!! x x

Tegans Mama: Sorry for your losses - and gosh two months is a long time, I hope I dont have to wait that long. Thank you for sharing though hun x x

PieMistress: I'm sorry to hear that hun that your still bleeding. I can't imagine how upsetting it would be to bleed for that long! I hope everything starts to turn out better for you though hunny x x

Kiki04: My thoughts are with you hun - you must be feeling very sad right now. I do hope everything works out ok this month though, and my fingers are toes are crossed ever so tightly that it will :) x x

Pink80: Hunny, I'm sorry to hear you had what soundd like a very drastic and sad experience. I hope you start ovulating though, and fx'd you catch that eggy again soon! :) x x

I had a m/c at 10 weeks and had to have a d&c. My af came exactly 28 days after that - same as my cycle has always been! However I've been using the opks and charting temps this month and I seem to have o'd quite late (cd16). When I got pregnant I o'd on cd12, so I'm not entirely sure whether my cycle is a little messed up by all of this. Af is due in 2 days so will be interesting to see what happens!

Best of luck o you, and you never know - you could have caught again really quickly! :thumbup:

I'm still waiting as well...has been 1 month 4days since the m/c. I was 11 weeks. I am having symptoms, so I'm hoping AF shows up soon.

Sorry for all your losses, and good luck to you all!!

Hi there!

With my MC, i was 6 weeks along, and it took me 5 weeks for my period, im usually very regular, but of course a MC can definetly throw it off.

Sorry to hear of your losses girlies :hugs2:

AliGirl: Lucky AF got back into sync :) cd16 should be ok still, I know people still get pregnant even if they did have a short luteal phase - I have my fx'd for you! And I reall do hope so - went sick this morning!! x x

Addy1: Ahh, your in the waiting game with me! So are you waiting for AF to show up to try again or have you been trying? x x

Jesty15: Yeah I've heard some people get it again where they expect it while others don't. I have no idea what to think but will be testing this morning :) x x

Had a natural mc at 11w+3d and AF arrived exactly 5 weeks later. Heavier than normal, but no cramps or other side effects.

After my loss at 22 weeks, AF arrived exactly 5 weeks later, got my BFP cycle # 4, fxd crossed for everyone.

Let us know about your test! It is hard to wait for AF as you feel like the quicker it comes then the quicker you can worry about the important things like getting pregnant. LOL

We will be trying again - but we arent sure yet if we want to try right away or wait a few months. We waited 3 months to try after the 1st miscarriage -but that was just because of my brother getting married next fall (I didnt want to be 9mo pregnant at the time). It obviously wasnt beneficial to my body to wait since we miscarried again. My dr thinks its just bad luck. Dr suggested waiting til after I get af to try again. We'll see. I think we are scared to try so we might just have to jump in and not think about it!

Good luck w/ your test!

JJo777: I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: fx'd everythings fine next time round :)

Truthbtold: Gosh 22 weeks must be devastating, sorry to know that hun :hugs2: Lets hope your lil bean stays good and stuck :)

Daisybee: I tested but got another extremely very barely visible line again :nope: I'm sorry to hear that lovely, it must be hard. At the end of the day you and your OH are the ones who decide - each pregnancy is different, and the way I look at it is, your body will only become pregnant if it is capable, but whether it will sustain it is another question, and it's whether you want to put yourself and your emotions through the uncertainty, if you feel your ready... go for it! At the end of the day, my point of view is that I feel if I didn't try one month it could've been that month that would be ok, so I'm taking each day as it comes and sticking to what my body wants to do. Best of luck hun for a sticky bean!

i had a d&C on may 7th its now june 13th and nothing. it will be 6 wks this coming sat since the op. im starting to wee alot and my boobs are sometimes sore. i had some discharge over a week ago that was stretchy but ovulation test came back neg. going docs on 21st to see whats happening. x

I hope you get some answers hunny :) Keep us updated! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"