• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

After all my anxiety this morning......

Shady_R

Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
I got my 20 weeks scan this afternoon, was super wound up about it for some reason, but I am totally over the moon, she showed us all the different parts of the body and all the measurements she took, showed us the heart and that all the chambers are doing what they should be, even showed us the blood flow to the kidneys, thats one I havent seen before. Then after she was done with the measurements she put the heart beat on so we could hear it, what a great sound it is too........When we went in we asked if we could find out what we are having and during the scan she took a look a few times, I think it was to have a quick look before looking properly, she was a great lady too and said that baby was healthy and no signs of any problems, the brain had developed like it should have too which was a big worry of mine after what happened with my angel dd a few years ago.......Anyway, I am super happy that baby is all ok plus a little happier as I found out we are having a baby girl, the boys were a bit confused to start, then my middle son was a little dissapointed but he was ok about it before he went to bed lol.....I am so pleased and excited to be having a girl after having 3 boys.....Got the midwife coming out tomorrow too to do a normal check, so the boys can listen in on their baby sister in the morning, that will be fab for them I think......Ill stop rambling now I think lol........

Attachments

• 22122009008.jpg
    22122009008.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 40
Aww congratulations :happydance::hugs:
So glad to hear that the baby is doing so well, and that you are gonna have your little girl!!!

Wow, you got a seriously kickass scan pic there! I don't think I've seen one at 20 weeks before that seemed that detailed, especially the leg bit. Awesome possum! I bet you are delighted having a girl after 3 boys, that would be pretty cool alright.

The scan lady did a great job going through all the different bits and explaining them...I just got a look at mine and not much in the way of description, lol.. oh wells, I was happy just to know babes was doing well and I think it's very reassuring just to hear the heartbeat or see the babes moving on the screen eh? Congrats on your scan! :)

Aww congrats on your little girl! I'm excited because after 2 girls, I'm getting my boy!! So much fun!

Thank you all, yes it was very detailed, the pic is pretty amazing with the detail in the pic, I wasnt expecting to get pictures like that, these are the best pictures I have ever had......I wasnt ecpecting the amount of checking and detailing that she did throughout wither, havent had quite so much detail before.......

What a great picture, I never got a fab picture of my LO's legs like that, lucky thing. So pleased you're having a pink bump this time around, I bet you're really excited :dance: :pink: xx Congrats hun

Thank you all. Im over the moon. I kept looking while she was scanning and all i could see was 3 lines lol, i looked for boy bits and so did the lady, i still expected her to say boy though. I love the pictures we got too, supposed to be £3 each we said we wanted 1 paid for 1 and got 4, bonus, think she as in a good mood lol

that is brilliant you had such a good experience!! How exciting!!

And congrats on your pink!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"