After Babydancin'.. do you...

xsugarplumx

Reaction score
Stay laid down for however minutes, or get up right away and try and clean it up, and out? I'm unsure of what to do, if the spermies that are alive, trying to get to my ovaries already, or should I wait for a good half hour? (Maybe watch an episode of Army Wives on Netflix? :haha: ) What does everyone do?

Lay down for a while, even prop your lower half up on a pillow so that gravity works with you lol

I sleep and keep the little guys in there all night, although I have laid with my legs in the air and balanced on my head for a while after...Every little helps :haha:

Yeah.. I sometimes have to pee asap cause I feel so gross lol

I put a pillow under my behind and stick my legs up on the wall. I (personal) wait an hour to get up (Watch some TV, read a good book, catch some pokemon ;) ). I personally notice a HUGE difference if I get up before 30 minutes. If you stand up and most of is comes falling out you probably aren't waiting long enough :)

I'm with rachy28. I clench and sleep hahahaha give the little guys an overnight stay.

I just wait a few minutes then go for a wee, the way I see it is if they aren't already on their way and coming out when I stand then those guys probably aren't right and even if they did manage to get to the egg then it probably wouldnt be viable because the good ones go up and stick around. There are plenty of guys up there the ones coming out are a small percentage.

Each to their own, if u want to get up after then do, if u want to lay and read a book or go to sleep then do xx

I tend to bd at night so I tend to sleep soon after with out much say in the matter haha but I think it gives them a better chance So I dont mind that!!!
Gl ladies

I wait a few minutes and then go to the bathroom to clean up. It's very possible to become pregnant without staying propped up or laid down for a certain number of minutes. :)

I get straight up and go back downstairs and watch the soaps :)

... Who said romance is dead!! Lol no whispering sweet nothings or cuddles here haha x

Thats y I save it till bed time so I can just roll over an all sleep afterwards haha x

If it is around bedtime, I usually just go to bed after. Maybe use a towel to clean my legs off a bit from the preseed, but thats it. If it is during the day, I lay there for half hour sometimes with a pillow under me and others just watching tv and hanging out.

i lay for a while...have been known to put the pillow under my bum and raise it , or put legs in the air lol lol! But......i dont think it really matters hun! my best friend got pregnant doing none of them things :) Goodluck!xxxxxxx

I have to say...waiting all night to clean yourself off isn't healthy. You should always urinate shortly after sex and clean up otherwise you are putting yourself at risk for a uti which is no fun. With my first I would prop up for 10 minutes and with my second I cleaned up immediately afterwards. I don't think it matters all that much, tbh. If you think it does, by all means go for it. Just please don't wait hours to urinate!

Why does urinating matter? Surely a wet wipe clean up is sufficient?

I conceived my son by using a wall to hold my legs up in the air :laugh2: I layed like that for about 20 minutes everytime I ovulated and I got my BFP after about 14 months. It's a little harder for me to get my BFP this time around. Been trying for 2 years. I have been putting pillows under me and waiting for about 20 mins or so, but this month I am buying a menstrual cup to use. Just going to use that from now on to keep everything inside. Even when me and DH DTD and i'm on my back it still leaks out a bunch, so i'm making him hold my legs up in the air really far everytime we DTD to keep my butt parallel with the bed at all times! :laugh2:

Were planning soft cups Next cycle if no joy this time round fx x

Usually I just go to sleep cos we tend to BD at night. If there is excess 'stuff' I just wipe it off and have a wash in the morning, never had a problem with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->