After bd'ing do you...

Elliebank

♥Mummy to Katie & Ethan♥
Reaction score
.... lie there wondering 'was that the one', 'has our baby just be conceived' (even though I know it doesn't happen straight away). I do EVERY time :blush: I also picture the little swimmers going for it Look who's talking style, all shouting at each other to get to the egg!!! Hopefully one of them one day will shout 'I've done it, I'm in!!' :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ha ha DF always says after a really good session.... I hope thats the one thats that makes a baby. :rofl: Wouldnt want our baby to be concieved on a crap shag!!

hee I get laughed at for putting a pillow under my bottom.....well it all helps things get where they are supposed to!!

....and its a good excuse for another 10 mintues in bed in we've been BDing in the morning!

hee I get laughed at for putting a pillow under my bottom.....well it all helps things get where they are supposed to!!

....and its a good excuse for another 10 mintues in bed in we've been BDing in the morning!

Yeah I do the pillow thing too - he takes the p*ss shoving it under my bum far too much & folding it over loads so I'm practically touching the ceiling!!

Yeah I do the pillow thing too - he takes the p*ss shoving it under my bum far too much & folding it over loads so I'm practically touching the ceiling!!

Hey, mine does that too! I end up being at such a crazy angle that my neck is bent forward and my boobs are practically in my face. :rofl: They crack themselves up, don't they?

:rofl::rofl:

More than once after BD dear OH has patted my lower tummy as if he's just done some good work and said "That's the one." :thumpup:

So far no :bfp:, but he keeps doing his level best! :rofl:

yep everytime & also get laughed at for having a pillow under my bum too. The crazy things we do for that :bfp: :rofl:

What is it with men and the pillows! Im just like "babe just put 2 under my bum" while hes faffing around folding them and has about 30 ready. Im just like babe 2 will be fine and stop folding them!!!
And yes i do think everytime "wow that could be our baby made" hehe
xx

I do that too ...

Chris used to have me in stitches because he would pat my tummy and say "hello Brucey" (he used to wind me up saying if we have a boy he would call him Bruce)

:rofl::rofl:

More than once after BD dear OH has patted my lower tummy as if he's just done some good work and said "That's the one." :thumpup:

So far no :bfp:, but he keeps doing his level best! :rofl:

Oh yes, mine gets very proud after a good session, as well. No :bfp: for us yet either, and I think he's dumbfounded. I'm just to tell him he has to up the ante and see what happens next. :rofl:

:rofl: Im not the only one to look a fool with pillow under :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: i thought i was the only one doing this! DH put a pillow under my bum last night and then we had this whole ridiculous conversation about where his swimmers had got to, and whether the egg might 'fall back down' if i got my bum too high up, lol. i think we need a few more biology lessons. ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

we put a pillow under me and then rest my legs on his shoulders & have good chat :rofl:

Hmmm so far we havent been having the 'this might be the one' conversation, but to be honest I only came off the pill a few weeks ago and haven't had AF yet so we have no idea if me bits are ship shape yet!!

...haha but when I say 'ship shape' I mean working not that they look like a boat!! LOL! Mind you I don't know the other half keeps sneaking looks at my bits when ever he can and grinning...big bloody kid!

Oddly enough when we decided to TTC this time around I wasn't the one after a round to sit there and think this is it, DH patted my tummy saying "yup there is my boy Kaleb." Generally I will lay down for a few minutes before one or both of us get up to get a drink and smoke.

.... lie there wondering 'was that the one', 'has our baby just be conceived' (even though I know it doesn't happen straight away). I do EVERY time :blush: I also picture the little swimmers going for it Look who's talking style, all shouting at each other to get to the egg!!! Hopefully one of them one day will shout 'I've done it, I'm in!!' :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, I've done that. :blush: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"