After birth bleeding - AF?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok so it started heavy then calmed down I expect this I guess since you can bleed for so long but inbetween this time do you actually see normal AF (cycle back to the norm) or does the after birth bleed stop first? I woke up soaked through today & I am pretty heavy :|

the way mine went, was bleeding heavy for about 3 weeks, then light/spotting for about 5 month, then stop for 1 day... AF :rofl:

everyone is diff hun

does sound like the :witch: is back tho!

Shocked me like!

And had felt what the :witch: feeling brings a couple of days leading up to! Hmmm If it is will that be the end bar monthly? :rofl: I have sore bits its bloody awful!

Great solution hunny ... I'd still end up with a sore fairy though :confused: :rofl:

:rofl: r u really sore? or just tender? if its still owww!! id mention it to MW?

Im sore & tender its not the bleeding or my stitches its these f'ing pads!!

So far I have 4 brands in my bathroom - Unless they feel like cotton wool how darn irritating are those things!

i cannie stand em, they make me feel dirty lol, and itchy!! :blush: the only ones i can use comfortably are the always silk ones

Thats it basically they are making me itch now constantly and be red sore with them. So awful and we can't use tampax until its the real deal can we?

Will look out for the silk ones moro - do they feel much better?

i used tampax after a while :blush: i really really hate pads tho, and wi u having had stitches i think u need to w8, the silk ones are, well like silk lol! there really soft

Cheers hun - the itching defo is down to pads and is further forward as well as the soreness than the stitches you see.

i use silk :D haha so glad someone else finds them great, my sisters are all agaist them :S dunno why. I'm still bleeding from Kabe's birth now, and i'm continuosly heavy, it's awful, i was doubled over in pain this morning and ended up getting back in bed amd just cried. I hate it, and it's shown no sign of dissapearing yet grrr, got an oppintment with HV for friday though for Kabe so i shall ask then, but it's a buggar aye!

I bled very heavy initially then I eased off, then it would come back with avengeance, this happened for the best part of 5 weeks, then I slowed right down and slowly came to a stop. My AF came about 10-11 wks after having Alfie. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"