After how many weeks did you start to get emotional?

cskme_

Reaction score
My husband came home last night and told me that he has to leave town for work for a week, I cried for almost the whole night. Then we went out to run some errands and he started annoying the hell out of me:growlmad:. My emotions are all over the place and I am extremely tired. I know its early but I feel like a complete B****. Anytime anyone says something annoying I can just feel anger rise inside of me. I know this is completely normal. I just wanted to know, when did you start to feel really emotional? When did it go away? Were you always emotional in the beginning or does it come and go?

Mine started days before I got my bfp. My husband pretty much told me I had better hope I'm pregnant or he was going to kill me for being such a basket case. ����

Mine started days before I got my bfp. My husband pretty much told me I had better hope I'm pregnant or he was going to kill me for being such a basket case. ����

LOL, I wanted to kill him last night, but then cried because I was being so bitchy.... Then got angry again when he would talk... I'm almost happy he's going away for a week although I know I'll still be a ball of emotions when he's gone, at least he won't have to see lol.

Sunday ... at 9 weeks ... my DH just irritates me so much but when we apart I miss him so much LOL

he says he hopes this is just first tri mood swings I hope he is right

A few days before my bfp. I'm crying at everything now, it's getting really bad. I dropped a spoon earlier while doing the dishes and cried lol.

LOL, I wanted to kill him last night, but then cried because I was being so bitchy.... Then got angry again when he would talk... I'm almost happy he's going away for a week although I know I'll still be a ball of emotions when he's gone, at least he won't have to see lol.

I cried over my husband eating stale cereal when I was pregnant with our first. In my head I was the worst wife ever because, even though I felt like absolute death, I should have been making him something for breakfast. :haha: :haha: :haha:

My emotions werent nearly as crazy with our second.

This baby has been a toss up. Some days are really good and some days are really bad. I swear the only thing consistent with this kid is that IM. EXHAUSTED. Im hoping it goes away soon because I cant stand being this tired all the damn time.

ChickenMommy - :haha: Not sure why that made me laugh so much!!

Mine has been more of when it hits, it hits. No particular time though. Can't remember my first breakdown. Somewhere around 12 weeks I think. I cried like a baby telling him he didn't understand what I was going through lol Of course he just stared at me with big eyes like what the heck just happened. Then I've had a few other days where if anyone said a word to me I about burst into tears lol Women's hormones, gotta love em ;) I have felt the anger part too though, where literally I'm plotting to strangle him in my head and he doesn't even know :haha:

A few days before my bfp. I'm crying at everything now, it's getting really bad. I dropped a spoon earlier while doing the dishes and cried lol.

LOL I'm sorry to laugh but that's really cute.

I'm new to using this, so excuse the double replies -___- I keep thinking that my replies aren't showing up.

Honestly, being emotional was one of my signs that I should take a pregnancy test! I was crying at every tv show and then fighting with my husband over the smallest thing!!

Honestly, being emotional was one of my signs that I should take a pregnancy test! I was crying at every tv show and then fighting with my husband over the smallest thing!!

It's awful! I feel like I should apologize and then I feel like I shouldn't because it's his fault and then I just cry because I feel like I made things worse than they could have been! He hasn't said much, I think he semi-understands. Just a little worried that he thinks I'm going to be like this for the whole 9 months. (I'm also hoping the emotions go away sooner than later)

Last weekend so just over 4 weeks. First oh made me laugh so much that I cried, but then it turned into full on snotty sobbing lol. Then the same night I banged my head and cried like a baby, there wasn't even a mark there!! 😂

Last weekend so just over 4 weeks. First oh made me laugh so much that I cried, but then it turned into full on snotty sobbing lol. Then the same night I banged my head and cried like a baby, there wasn't even a mark there!! 😂

Hey Roxannew! I saw your name on the November due list, were due the same day, November 17th! :happydance::happydance:

I've been incredibly emotional this entire pregnancy so far. I was incredibly irritable before I even got my bfp. My poor OH couldn't do anything right. I didn't want him to touch me, talk to me, or even look at me. :haha: Around 13 weeks, the irritability started to let up. Now it's mostly just random crying. :dohh: There was a mix for a couple weeks too where I was both incredibly irritable and cried a lot.

I was never like this during my first pregnancy, which was with my son. But I've been very emotional during both of my pregnancies with my girls. During my pregnancy with DD2, I cried over a picture of rainbow cupcakes...the just looked so happy and delicious that I broke down sobbing :rofl:

I've been incredibly emotional this entire pregnancy so far. I was incredibly irritable before I even got my bfp. My poor OH couldn't do anything right. I didn't want him to touch me, talk to me, or even look at me. :haha: Around 13 weeks, the irritability started to let up. Now it's mostly just random crying. :dohh: There was a mix for a couple weeks too where I was both incredibly irritable and cried a lot.

I was never like this during my first pregnancy, which was with my son. But I've been very emotional during both of my pregnancies with my girls. During my pregnancy with DD2, I cried over a picture of rainbow cupcakes...the just looked so happy and delicious that I broke down sobbing :rofl:

LOL @ rainbow cupcakes! You really made me laugh out loud. Right now I'm just super annoyed (and at work) which is really not good. My boss will call me and people will ask me for favors and I really just want them all to F OFF. Really enjoying my alone time right now.
I even talked to my mom this morning on the phone and she was really tired and not responding to me very much and I got annoyed and had to get off the phone before I let her know how I feel like she doesn't care about a word that I'm saying. I will be so mean one second and cry the next because I feel bad for being mean.

For me it's been today (6+1) cried this morning when I thought my dh & ds were ignoring me and just now when I was sending a text telling my dh how tired I am. Think the combination of pregnancy hormones and work being super busy have finally broken me.

First pregnancy, it started around 8 weeks. I'd flip between wanting to actually murder my partner one minute, to crying for two hours because I saw a dead possum in the road and wondered if he had a family, the next minute! I was so up and down first pregnancy, it was crazy!
This time, I'm 5 weeks along and it has just started today. My partner has gone away for the weekend and our daughter was in nursery.
I spent the day moping about feeling lonely (I NEVER feel lonely, love being on my own!). Then this evening I've spent a good amount of time going into my daughter's room, watching her sleep and bursting out crying because I just love her so much!
Haha these hormones are crazy!

Hey Roxannew! I saw your name on the November due list, were due the same day, November 17th! :happydance::happydance:

Yay! Congrats to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->