after MC how long to get pregnant

I had a missed miscarriage in december 10 & had an erpc on the 15th of Dec bled for just the one day.. went to the doctors on Thursday as it had been past 7 weeks & had no cycle not even a sign of one where she took a urine sample & did a pregnancy test & it came back positive I then did a CB digi yesterday which said 3+ which means 5 weeks + x x

Wow! Thats amazing!! Congrats! I bet you're thrilled!

Spellfairy, so so sorry for your loss. I hope no one takes offence and I don't say this to diminish the pain of others, but such a late loss is so hard to bear; your vision of how the little person will fit in to your lives grows every day and the later that is taken away, the greater the sense of injustice, though I know that a loss at any stage causes unspeakable pain. The thing I found so hard is that everything you read online gives you these wonderful stats of how m/c risk reduces with every passing week that you feel home and dry having passed 12 weeks, it's almost like it's off your radar and that, for me, made the trauma harder to cope with than my earlier 6 week m/c when I was still kind of anticipating it. Let's try to hold on to the fact that our bodies know how to get pregnant and that has to be a positive thing doesn't it? Please God we're pregnant by June x

thanks spoomie :( aw jaysus im gutted sooooooooo gutted. had such plans, was only a week off half way:( but wasnt to be. look at lily allen now amanda holden:( crap... yeah a xmas baby would be lovely xxx some days i wanna give up somedays i kno i want another kid esp before hitting the dreaded 35

Spellfairy, so so sorry for your loss. I hope no one takes offence and I don't say this to diminish the pain of others, but such a late loss is so hard to bear; your vision of how the little person will fit in to your lives grows every day and the later that is taken away, the greater the sense of injustice, though I know that a loss at any stage causes unspeakable pain. The thing I found so hard is that everything you read online gives you these wonderful stats of how m/c risk reduces with every passing week that you feel home and dry having passed 12 weeks, it's almost like it's off your radar and that, for me, made the trauma harder to cope with than my earlier 6 week m/c when I was still kind of anticipating it. Let's try to hold on to the fact that our bodies know how to get pregnant and that has to be a positive thing doesn't it? Please God we're pregnant by June x

I take absolutely no offence at all. I know that the longer I was pregnant, the harder it would be. I only lost mine at 6 weeks. But because it took SO long to get pregnant, it feels like I was much further along in a way..Does that make sense? But yeah, I know that In a way I feel lucky cause if the miscarrige HAD to happen, I'm glad it was sooner.

any weeks are awful. when i first bled at 6 weeks , i screamed and screamed at the blood. then when i passed a huge clot i brought it into the hospital at two in morning and said thats my baby:( sometimes i think why didnt it happen then , why did he hold on another 12 weeks? to give me chance to bury him, have his footprints and scans:( cruel this mc lark no matter what stage...sometimes i think if id lost him at 6 weeks id be pregnant again and the guilt overcomes me. they say its dealt to the ones who can cope :(

So sorry for your losses ladies!

It is very possible to get pregnant right after a MC. I ovulated 3 weeks after my MC started (I usually have perfect 28 day cycles but I knew that cycle would be funky anyway) and conceived. I had my HCG checked to confirm it was a new pregnancy where levels were rising.

My doctor did say you are at an additional risk of another MC if you concieve within 3 months of one, but I've heard many different theories on that.

It's definitely possible! I have gotten pregnant after m/c several times. My 2nd child was conceived right after m/c and he turned 3 in September! And we just m/c our twins 6 weeks ago and got a BFP last Saturday and so far betas all look good. So it can happen! Good luck!!!!

I got pregnant 2 weeks after my miscarriage and have my son to show for it! :D Totally possible.

If only it was like thatfor ALL of us!!

Spellfairy, I'm so dim! The original reason for me posting was to say (like the ladies above!) that it is possible :) After my 6 week miscarriage I got a BFP just 6 weeks later, my son is now 2 and a half. Think that's another reason why I'm struggling so much just now as I expected the same to happen this time

thanks for all the positive stories, its so great to hear its possible.

ohh looking at my first few posts on page one, iam delighted, i think! i said i had tender breasts which i dont have now , but all of the other symtons!:) also thought i saw a line on ov tests which was 12 days ago (so the bleed on sat night was 10 days ago) omg i dont want to get to excited now... PLEASE make it be IB, i sooooooooooo want it.

Thanks for all the wonderful stories! I can really use some inspiration at this point. I am TTC in my 2nd month since my mmc. I took it really hard when I didn't conceive the first month since I conceived so quickly back in Sept. We didn't follow the SMEP last month and only BD'd twice so I guess I am not surprised it didn't work. This month we are going to faithfully follow the plan and see what happens. Not sure how many more negative months I can take but I will try and hopefully won't need to go through more pain.

I had a mc on december 8th 2010.. got bfp around january 10th 2011 so about 4 weeks later so it is possible, don't give up hope .. theres a thread about it in ttc after a loss.. good luck x

carry omg :) wonderful x

hope always, like u i con in sept first try, lost baby jan 13th ... oven is warm so i hope im pregnant so i can try to move on a lil.

crossing fingers for you hun.. be sure to keep me posted, good luck x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->