After mc in feb, im ready to try again!!

Erinsmummy

Pregnant with no6
Reaction score
We waited till now, i wanted to have a proper period and just give my body chance to get back to normal, but we are trying again now, any advice? Im scared of a mc happening again x

Hi! No specific advice just wanted to say I'm in the same boat! My miscarriage was in February and I currently have my second period after the mc. My ob gave me the geen light to try after two cycles so we are about to get started trying. I'm on CD 4. I'm very anxious but so excited as well!

What day are you on? Good luck!

Hi, same here, i waited for my second af, im on cd 14. My 2 afs ive had have been a bit strange, lasted for 7 days and were 20 days apart! My normal cycles are af lasts 5 days and 23-28 days apart, but apparently its quite normal. I was on the minipill for those 2 months so maybe thats why.

Are you trying for your first baby?

Hi Ladies, Hope you don't mind if I join you! I didn't wait until the first or second AF. I O'd but my body wasn't regulated and the :witch: got me yesterday. So, CD2. I MC on March 6. I'm sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Hi leinzlove, sorry for your loss too, and welcome! How long were you trying for before you got your bfp?

Hi Ladies,
Sorry for your losses. Hope you dont mind me joining. I am also in the same boat. Had a MMC 17th Feb & ERPC 20th Feb. Took 7 weeks 1 day for my AF to arrive and I am now on CD7. I am also scared of MC again. I am trying SMEP this cycle. Thought I'd give it a go and see what happens! x

Hi there pattypea, sorry for your loss also:hugs:

We were trying for a year before falling pregnant with no2, we tried all sorts! We did try the SMEP but we found that on the days we couldnt have sex, we wanted it more than ever lol, the only thing that worked in the end was that we relaxed and stopped trying so hard! So we are trying to relax this time.

How long were you trying for before your bfp?

Hello, hope you don't mind another joining..

So sorry for your losses, wishing you all lots :dust:

I had my MC at 12 weeks in March and had first AF four weeks later, my doctor said to wait at least one cycle so am glad it came back quickly and now on CD10 and using a CBFM to check when I O...AF felt a little strange this time round but I just don't think I could have waited another cycle as don't want to waste any time.

Are any of you taking any supplements at all? I'm just taking foloc acid but not sure if I should take any others to encourage a sticky bean!?

Thanks Erinsmummy :hugs:
I came off the pill in Sept 11 and got my first :bfp: Jan 12 so didn't take too long. To be honest, I think being relaxed about the whole thing is most probably the best way to be! We were like that when we first started trying and it did happen! I just can't seem to relax at the moment. I'm obsessed with getting pregnant again! We have a daughter who is almost 8 and I feel so guilty for not giving her a baby brother or sister sooner but the time has never been right until now.
Hi PatTabs- I keep thinking the same thing. I'm only taking folic acid at the mo and trying to eat quite healthily (although the left over easter eggs in the cupboard keep calling me) :dohh: xx

Welcome patabs! :hugs: Sorry you had to suffer a loss too.

I'm only taking pregnacare tablets at the moment, but have also been wondering if there is anything i should take to increase the chances of the next one sticking.

I have a daughter who is 27months, i really want to give her a brother or sister soon! Think she is fed up of playing by herself or with me lol!

And LOL at the left over easter eggs, my daughter got given so many so i felt as a mother i should help her out :haha:

I def think relaxing is the way to go, but when you want a baby so badly it isnt the easiest thing to do!:dohh:

I started NTNP in September 2011, and nothing was happening. So, we started TTC at the end of December and fell pregnant that cycle. We MC in March at 9 weeks.

We then started TTC that same cycle. But, AF showed up 9 days after O. So, my cycles are still regulating.

Erinsmummy: I'm sorry to hear that #2 took so long to concieve. :hugs: How long did it take for you to concieve Baby #1?

I hope we all get :bfp:'s in here this cycle. I'm on CD2, I expect O the first week of May! Did your cycles go back to normal after a cycle?

So I am moving over from another thread I started. Erinsmummy was my first buddy on it and seems now we are on this thread together. I had an early miscarriage last month. I was between 4-5 weeks. I took it hard for a couple weeks and didn't really even want to come on this site. I have since pulled up my big girl panties and I am ready to start the process again. I continued with my dosage of Clomid, but for some reason did not ovulate until today CD 22. I usually ovulate on CD 18. We made sure to BD last night and will BD again tonight. I too am terrified of another chemical pregnancy and I refuse to test early this time. Had I not tested early the last time I wouldn't have even known I fell pregnant and would have saved a lot of heart ache. Anyways we have been trying for 15 mo and I am hoping the rumors of being more fertile after a mc is true.
Erinsmummy I am sooooo happy to see you are doing better and ready to try again. It is very comforting to have you to talk to. DH doesn't really understand and has said "You were only pregnant for like a min". I know that the baby was developed yet or had a heartbeat like most of the mc on here, but in my eyes I finally got that BFP I had been hoping for and it was suddenly snatched away from me. His words hurt.

Hi, same here, i waited for my second af, im on cd 14. My 2 afs ive had have been a bit strange, lasted for 7 days and were 20 days apart! My normal cycles are af lasts 5 days and 23-28 days apart, but apparently its quite normal. I was on the minipill for those 2 months so maybe thats why.

Are you trying for your first baby?

Yes we are trying for our first! My cycles were 30 days apart, used to be 28. I have also noticed that this second period is lighter than normal, but still heavy by normal standards probably... 5 versus 7 days. We got pregnant with a honeymoon surprise last time so I'm hoping we dont have to try long. :)

I'm also a little nervous but feel better knowing I'm on prenatals before conception this time! Good luck to all of us!

Hello, hope you don't mind another joining..

So sorry for your losses, wishing you all lots :dust:

I had my MC at 12 weeks in March and had first AF four weeks later, my doctor said to wait at least one cycle so am glad it came back quickly and now on CD10 and using a CBFM to check when I O...AF felt a little strange this time round but I just don't think I could have waited another cycle as don't want to waste any time.

Are any of you taking any supplements at all? I'm just taking foloc acid but not sure if I should take any others to encourage a sticky bean!?

I'm taking prenatals with folic acid and dha. I might be adding an iron supplement. I prob. should but I know they will make me constipated, which I was the entire pregnancy before. Trying to decide if I want to sacrafice iron for pooping, ha!

This has been the most heavy crampy painful AF of my life. Even worse than after DD. I take 2 midol and it doesn't go away. It feels like it did when I MC, without passing baby part.

Anyone else had the most awful first AF after MC? I've been crampy, sore boobs and fatigued all week. I'm assuming this is normal?

I started NTNP in September 2011, and nothing was happening. So, we started TTC at the end of December and fell pregnant that cycle. We MC in March at 9 weeks.

We then started TTC that same cycle. But, AF showed up 9 days after O. So, my cycles are still regulating.

Erinsmummy: I'm sorry to hear that #2 took so long to concieve. :hugs: How long did it take for you to concieve Baby #1?

I hope we all get :bfp:'s in here this cycle. I'm on CD2, I expect O the first week of May! Did your cycles go back to normal after a cycle?

My cycles are still regulating also, the 2 ive had have been horrible! Heavy and just felt like they lasted forever!

My daughter is from a previous relationship, i fell pregnant while on the mini pill, although it was because i had been sick for 3 days, so it happened quickly and was a big suprise! Wasnt expecting to have to try for this long this time round, i thought "im 22, i concieved quickly last time so will happen again" How wrong was i!

Hi angelria, welcome! I think any loss is an awful one, no matter how far on, when you get that bfp, you assume your going to have a baby, to have it snatched away is cruel. :(

I too have heard your most fertile after mc, so hopefully all of us will not only get a bfp this time, but a sticky one aswel!!

Lol Emmy, iron has never had that affect on me luckily! Leinzlove, i had a really bad first af, it was so heavy and painfull, it felt like after pains when i had my daughter! I was prescribed strong painkillers though so it helped alot, my second af was still heavy but not painfull, hoping they will go back to normal soon, or better still, get pregnant and dont have to have one!

Apparently it is normal for a few months after mc, it throws your body out of wack thats for sure!

Leinzlove yes AF was horrible. I was bleeding horribly and the cramps were just like after I had my LO. I ended up taking 4 ibprophen. It is the same as the prescription strength they gave me after child birth at the hospital. Try that and see if it helps. And a heating pad or epsom salts bath. Sorry you are in so much pain.

Also I have been taking baby asprin (once a day) I was told it is suppose to help after a mc. Along with Clomid, prenatals and preseed. Last month my husband and I both took Maca. I don't know if that aided in any way of us getting pregnant, but we are not doing that this month. I sometimes think the more you take the more it can hurt you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->